🌟Chapter 1🌟

Over the 10 months that Izuku was training with All Might, [Y/n] made it her mission to stayed out of the way and not distract him. [Y/n] would cheer in on from afar. She was happy that he finally had a quirk, but [Y/n] soon realized that without Izuku, she didn't have any other friends. Since [Y/n] was recommended by the principal, she didn't have to take the mock exam.

This fact bothered her. How did the principal know her? Her parents weren't heroes, and she wasn't well-known in the country. [Y/n] didn't even want to be a hero. It made [Y/n] nervous to think that the principal of the top hero school would possible be stalking her. When she mentioned it to her parents, they brushed it off saying that they didn't know either. Though, they did seem nervous.

On the morning of the exam, [Y/n] sent Izuku a good luck text. She thought about sending Katsuki a text as well. She considered him a friend, but he would have replied with 'leave me alone' or something mean. [Y/n] stared at her phone and decided to be kind and send him one. In the end, she got left on read.

It was soon April, and [Y/n] hasn't heard the results from Izuku yet, which made her uneasy. The only reason she was going to U.A. was to be with Izuku, and if he wasn't there, there'd be no point of her being there.

Sure, she'd have Katsuki, but...her and Katsuki weren't as close. [Y/n] got dressed in her U.A. uniform. [Y/n] stared at her reflection in the mirror for a moment while combing her fingers through her hair, shaping it the way she liked. 'I look weird in the uniform...' She thought and exited her bedroom with her schoolbag in hand and started to walk out the door.

"[Y/n] ..." Her mother called. [Y/n] turned to her parents. "Remember my warnings. I know going to a new school can be stressful." She continued. "I know, Mother. You both taught me that my emotions are my weakness. If I lose control of my emotions, I lose control of my Quirk." [Y/n] mumbled.

[Y/n]'s parents accepted their daughter's decision of going to U.A., although they were dropping not-so-subtle hints that they didn't want her to go to that school.

"I'll be going now." [Y/n] muttered and headed off to school.

As soon as she stepped on the campus, [Y/n] was already feeling a bit overwhelmed. The building was larger than she'd expected. "Um..." She called out to a random person while tugging at their uniform sleeve. The purple haired male turned to the girl with a super nervous look on his face.

"Do you know where Class 1-A is, by any chance?" [Y/n] asked. She was scared the poor boy would faint by how pale and shaky he was. "Are you alright?"

"Tamaki!" A cheery blonde came, wrapping an arm around the male known as Tamaki, "Who's your new friend?"

"F-First-year." Tamaki muttered while hiding his face by looking the side and pointing a shaky finger at the girl. The blonde hummed then he smiled at [Y/n]'s confused look. "Don't worry about him, he always gets nervous around cute girls."

[Y/n]'s eyes widened slightly. "Mirio!" Tamaki whined to his friend.

"Um...Class 1-A... could you tell me where to go?" [Y/n] asked, trying not to show that the compliment flustered her. Mirio nodded. "Right this way, our cute kohai." He said and led the way with Tamaki following him.

The two upperclassmen walked [Y/n] to her class. "Thank you." [Y/n] said as she bowed to the males. When she walked into the classroom, [Y/n] could see a familiar shade of green hair. "Izu-chan?" She called out to him as she walked closer to get a better look, and Izuku turned around.

"[Y/n]-chan..." Izuku said with a smile and opened his arms to hug her. [Y/n] ducked under him and head-budded in the chin. "You didn't tell me you were accepted..." [Y/n] said in her usual monotone, but beyond the blank stare, Izuku could tell that she was irritated with him. Izuku nervously laughed.