🌟Chapter 26🌟

'I'll do it! I'll do whatever it takes....to unlock my full power.' [Y/n] thought as she smiled a little. [Y/n] watched as the Ketsubutsu students used their Quirks. One student, Makabe, turned the balls into stones and tossed it to Toteki.

"Target Lock-on...." He said as [Y/n] looked at her with her glowing eyes, and he tossed the balls into the ground. [Y/n] looked around waiting to see what would happen until she had an idea. "Kyo-chan!" She called.

"Right!" Jiro said and plugged in her earphone jacks.

"Sound Amplification Amplifier Jack! Heartbeat Distortion!" She used her amplifiers on her wrists to shoot the balls from the ground.

"Huh? They're coming for me!" Mineta shouted, and [Y/n] jumped in the air to catch them. She opened her right eye to reveal her eye glowing a strong blueish hue, "Target Lock-on...!" [Y/n] shouted and thew them into the ground. [Y/n] marked where she wanted them to go.

"She doesn't have multiple Quirks; she can copy Quirks?!" She heard as she landed on her feet.

"Nice, [Y/n]!"

"Amazing!"

[Y/n] was praised. "It's not over." She muttered.

"Black Abyss! Piercing Twilight Claws!" Tokoyami was covered in his shadow. Dark Shadow tried to hit Nakagame. She folded her body inwards. It looked weird. "I see. This isn't Class A from the sports festival. They've grown a lot." Shindo said.

"There's still a stalemate in all quarters...No one has passed yet. Oh, when we get any reports, I will announce them all through this broadcasting area." [Y/n] heard.

'No one has passed.' She thought as her eye narrowed. Everyone was protecting their target.

Two of [Y/n]'s were on her chest, and the last one was on her navel. 'I'll pass this test...' [Y/n] thought.

"All right! Get away! Their defenses seem strong! Break!" Shindo said and his team moved. "Maximum Force! Tremoring Earth!"

Shindo used his Quirk to send vibration into the ground, breaking everyone apart. [Y/n] was sent flying in the air along with the rest of her class, and her eye-patch came off.

"[Y/n]-chan!" Izuku called.

[Y/n] looked at him and his eyes widened when he saw her pitch-black left eye.

"Izu-chan!" She called and reached for him, but [Y/n] began to fall.

"No!" She heard Izuku before hitting the ground.

[Y/n] groaned as she sat up. She rubbed the back of her head and used her Creation Quirk to make another eye-patch. [Y/n] looked around and saw that no one was around.

"[Y/n]-chan!"

[Y/n] heard and looked to see Izuku running over to her. "I-Izu-chan!" [Y/n] said as she got up.

He ran to her and pulled her into a tight embrace. "I'm glad you're safe." [Y/n] heard him mutter. She smiled a bit.

"I'm alright..." [Y/n] said, pulling away from him.

"I... was so worried about you. I love you, [Y/n]-chan, and I don't want you getting hurt."

[Y/n]'s eye widened as she blushed a bit. Suddenly a cold chill ran down her spine as she realized something, she pushed him away then kicked him in the face.

"How are you?! Reveal yourself!" [Y/n] demanded as she got into her fighting stance.

"Damn, I thought I could fool you, little sis." He said and turned into Cho. [Y/n] glared. "Cho..." She growled, "Why are you even here? We're in the same school?"