🌟Chapter 6🌟

[Y/n] continued to run after Todoroki. Todoroki turned and looked at her then gritted his teeth. [Y/n] made a mental note to ask him what was wrong later. [Y/n] used an ice Quirk to sleek up the ground. She used the Explosion Quirk to slide past Todoroki.

"Whoa, Class 1-A's Mukai [Y/n] has past 1-A's Todoroki Shoto!" Present Mic announced. [Y/n] have a deadpanned look.

"Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second?"

[Y/n] saw a canyon. "How is this even possible?" She wondered as she stopped. Todoroki wasted no time to used his ice Quirk and slid on the rope. [Y/n] stared blankly then jumped in the air while using the explosion Quirk for a boost. Suddenly, Katsuki pasted her.

"Damn it!" He yelled.

[Y/n] glared slightly as she landed and used her super-speed and catch up to Todoroki. They finally made it to the minefield. "It's set up to where you can see the mines if you look carefully. So you have to exploit your eyes and legs!"

[Y/n] took a deep breath. Luckily for [Y/n], she worked on her flexibility over the past two weeks. [Y/n] did a few cartwheels and flips through the minefield. The cartwheels helped [Y/n] see low to the ground and the flips helped her see higher to where the mines were placed. [Y/n] suddenly heard the yelling of Katsuki. He blasted pasted [Y/n] causing her to fall on a mine.

It exploded, tossing [Y/n] into the air. [Y/n] flipped forward and used the explosion Quirk to boost. [Y/n] simply past Katsuki and Todoroki as they fought.

[Y/n] sighed.

Suddenly, there was a huge explosion. "There's a huge explosion at the back? What's with that force?!" Through the dust [Y/n] saw Izuku soaring high in the air.

"Izu-chan?!" [Y/n] said in shock.

"Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!"

He flew right over their heads. 'Wow, Izu-chan...' [Y/n] noticed Katsuki and Todoroki chasing after Izuku. [Y/n] did the same. [Y/n] ran behind Todoroki and Katsuki when [Y/n] watched as Izuku started falling to the ground. Izuku flipped over and used Todoroki's and Katsuki's body to steady himself. [Y/n] eyes widened when she realized what he was doing.

'I have to time this just right.' [Y/n] watched as Izuku slammed the robot armor down. 'Now!' [Y/n] jumped into the air using Zero Gravity Quirk. The blast pushed her forward.

"Release!" [Y/n] said and landed on the ground behind Izuku. [Y/n] ran as fast as she could, stumbling a bit...but in the end, [Y/n] came in fourth. She caught up with Izuku. "Izu-chan!" [Y/n] called while running up to him.

"[Y/n]-chan?"

"Congratulations. On your win." [Y/n] said.

"W-Well, you did great, too. Fourth place isn't bad." Izuku said, and [Y/n] smiled a little.

"It was fun." [Y/n] muttered and Izuku smiled. "I'm glad to see you smiling now." He muttered, where [Y/n] couldn't hear.

"Huh?" [Y/n] hummed, and he tensed.

"Nothing!" He said as he blushed.

"Deku-kun! You were amazing!" Uraraka said while running over.

[Y/n] stiffened and slowly back away. She still couldn't handle the feeling she had around Uraraka. [Y/n] decided to talk to Katsuki. "Kacchan, congrats on making third." [Y/n] said her usual monotone, and Katsuki clicked his tongue, "You looked cool."

Katsuki blushed a bit. "Ahh, shut up already!" He said and stomped away.

[Y/n] gave a confused look and decided to walk over to Todoroki. "Sho-chan..." [Y/n] called as he turned to her, "You were amazing."