🌟Chapter 12🌟

Two days after the incident with Stain and five days into their internship, Izuku and [Y/n]'s wounds haven't healed fully, so they were bed written in the hospital while Iida and Todoroki were already released.

This made [Y/n] a little more nervous about being in the same room, alone.... with Izuku. She had an inkling as to why but refused to believe it.

They've slept in the same bed together for God's sake. [Y/n] sat in her bed fumbling with her fingers while thinking how everyone's internship was going.

~~

Soon it was time for the internship to end. "Thank you very much for teaching me. I'll remember it forever." [Y/n] said and bowed to Lady Intelligence.

The old woman smiled. "I'm proud of you, dear, and your mother would be too." Lady Intelligence said.

"My mother?" [Y/n] repeated, and Lady Intelligence nodded.

"She may not have told you this, but...she was a hero named Kaho. Ask her, and she'll tell you about it sometime." The old woman and winked. "And that sword was hers." She continued.

[Y/n] looked down at her sword and clutched it in her hand. "I will cherish this forever." [Y/n] said and bowed again, "Thank you so very much."

Lady Intelligence smiled and pulled [Y/n] into a hug. "You knew my mother?" [Y/n] asked.

"You'll learn everything in due time, my dear." The old woman said and pulled away, "We'll surely meet again, don't you worry."

[Y/n] looked at the time on her phone. "I should be going now..." She said and started to walk away.

"Dear!" [Y/n] heard, and she turned around.

"What's your name?" Lady Intelligence asked.

"Really?! You forgot?!" [Y/n] shouted, "I'm Mukai [Y-"

"No! Who your name?" She asked.

It took [Y/n] a moment then her eyes widened a bit in realization. "I'm Mugen!" [Y/n] said, loudly, and Lady Intelligence smiled then tossed something at [Y/n]. She caught it and looked at the object in shock.

"Another gift for you. It was mine back in my days of heroing. Now, I pass it on to you." She said as [Y/n] stared down at the sword.

" She said as [Y/n] stared down at the sword

"Are you sure...?" [Y/n] asked, and the old woman smiled at her then nodded. "I'll be asking you 'what's your purpose for being a hero?' the next time we meet! Better have a good answer!" Lady Intelligence said with a big grin on her face.

"Yes, ma'am!" [Y/n] smiled a bit and waved her off and began walking to the station.

The next day, it was time for school. "Bwahaha! Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!" Kirishima and Sero laughed at Katsuki's hairstyle. It was laid into a side-part like Best Jeanist's hairstyle.