🌟Chapter 16🌟

It was the end of the first semester and on to summer vacation, but [Y/n] had no time for fun. She had a lot of training to do. Between visiting her mother and training with her grandmother, Lady Intelligence, [Y/n] didn't have much time to go out or even spend time with Izuku. She's been avoiding him since the mall incident which was hard since they lived together.

A kick to the face snapped [Y/n] out of her thought, and she fell to the ground. "What's the matter, dear? You don't seem focused." [Y/n]'s grandmother said as [Y/n] rubbed her cheek.

"It's nothing." [Y/n] muttered, standing up, "Let's go again."

[Y/n]'s grandmother gave her a worried look. "You can talk to me, dear, you know that."

"Yes... I'm," [Y/n] muttered, "Just not used to that."

"What happened, dear?"

"At the mall," [Y/n] confessed, "I couldn't protect my friend, Izuku. It really bothers me."

"Oh, that boy you ran off with at Hosu City? He's a nice lad. After Stain saved you and that boy from that flying Nomu, the boy was the first to try to help you. It was so cute. And the handsome Todoroki lad, that your mother's been telling me about, carried you all the hospital. They're good boys." Lady Intelligence cooed, and [Y/n] blushed a bit.

"Yeah." [Y/n] agreed and looked out onto the ocean.

"Do you love him, dear?" She asked, and [Y/n] tilted her head.

"Izu-chan? Of course, I do. He's my best friend." [Y/n] said. [Y/n]'s grandmother giggled and shook her head.

"No, dear. Do you love him like a lover? Does he make your heart race with he looks at you? Does he make you feel light on your feet when he touches you? When you're with him, nothing else matters?" She asked a dozen questions.

[Y/n] thought for a moment. She never was concerned with romance or partners like others in middle and high school. She was always fine alone. But there was something about being around Izuku, that makes her day a little better.

[Y/n]'s face slowly reddened, realizing that everything her grandmother listed was true. Exactly how she was feeling. [Y/n] was beginning to think that she was sick.

"B-But that also happens with Sho-chan, Eiji-chan, and Kacchan! So, that's nonsense." [Y/n] said, and her grandmother hummed.

"It sounds like a love conflict to me. Who knew you were what they call, boy cray." She said and giggled.

"Bachan!" [Y/n] whined and sat in the sand. She never thought she be one of those girls that has crushes on multiple people like she's seen on tv.

"Well, you're not gonna get any boy with that poker face you always have." The old woman said, "Try smiling. I'm sure you have our family's charming smile."

[Y/n] forced a smile, and her grandmother cringed a bit. "Oh, not like that." She said.

[Y/n] suddenly felt her phone vibrate. "Oh~ Which boy is it?" [Y/n]'s grandmother teased, and [Y/n] glared.

"H-Hello, Izu-chan?" [Y/n] answered. Her grandmother continued to tease while making kissy faces. [Y/n] glared harder. "Sorry, Izu-chan. What was that?" [Y/n] asked.

"The class is getting together at the pool at school for some training, and I was wondering if you wanted to join." Izuku said from the other end of the line.

[Y/n]'s grandmother, who was listening in, nodded vigorously. "I'll be there" [Y/n] said.

"Great, see you there." Izuku said and hung up.