🌟Chapter 13🌟

Soon final exams were rolling around and most of the students of Class 1-A were training for it. Including [Y/n]. The bell rang, signaling it was time for class to end. "Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies. That's all." Aizawa-sensei finished up and left the room.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Ashido said in unison.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari continued to panic while Ashido laughed.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami muttered.

[Y/n] looked over and saw Mineta with a smug look on his face. He placed ninth in the mid-terms. Which was quite impressive, seeing that [Y/n] thought he was an idiot.

He still was in her eyes but at least he was book smart. Still somewhat of an idiot.

[Y/n] sighed and closed her notebook as she stood up from her seat. She walked over to Kaminari and Ashido, holding out her notebook. "Take it. It's notes on the pervious lessons."

[Y/n] was never one to brag about her grades in the class and her rank on the mid-terms. It was only announced a few days ago that she came in second place to Yaoyorozu.

"Thank you, [Y/n]-chan! You're a life saver!" Ashido cheered, taking her notebook.

"Not really..." [Y/n] said waving it off.

"You two, if you need, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Yaoyorozu said.

"Yao-momo!" Ashido and Kaminari cheered.

Then she got gloomy, "I can't help at all with the practical, though..." She muttered.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Jiro asked, "I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..."

"Huh?"

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero joined in.

"I'd like to join, too." Ojiro said.

This made Yoayorozu happy.

"Yes, of course!"

"All right!"

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!"

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Ashido said.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall." Yaoyorozu said.

"Hall?" [Y/n] questioned. 'Sounds glamorous.'

"What kind of tea are you all partial to?" Yaoyorozu asked, "In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood, so if you have any preferences, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!"

"Were you planning on studying, [Y/n]-chan?"

[Y/n] blinked in confusion and looked at Izuku. "...No, I should practice more for the practical exam..." She muttered, "B-But if you need help studying, I can help."

~

Soon, it was lunchtime. [Y/n] and all of her friends sat in their usual seats with [Y/n] next to Todoroki. While Izuku and the rest of their friends talked, [Y/n] continued her research about her Quirk. She felt in order to understand how to use her power; she had to understand her Quirk, but she hasn't seen any research connecting to her Quirk. She's looked through countless pages on google, and university research on Quirks, but she could seem to find any that mentions hers.