🌟Chapter 11🌟

"The only words I can say to you are: Look properly at what you want to be!" Todoroki yelled as he was engulfed in flames.

Stain dodged the flames as [Y/n] jumped in the air and tried to hit him with her sword. Stain dodged it and left a deep cut in her left arm. [Y/n] glared and nullified the Quirk. She landed hard on her back, and [Y/n] groaned in pain.

"[Y/n]!" Todoroki called and blasted Stain.

She wanted to lay there and give up. Her body was in extreme amount of pain, and she was nearing her limit.

"Imagine them in danger. That's what keeps me motivated."

[Y/n] struggled to get up as she grabbed her sword with her dominant hand. "I'm...not done, yet...!" [Y/n] yelled.

[Y/n] charged at Stain, and he came charging at her as well. [Y/n] swung at Stain, but he dodged her attack and was aiming to cut the girl across the abdomen.

"[Y/n]/[Y/n]-chan!"

Suddenly, Iida blocked the blade and kicked Stain. "Iida!" [Y/n] said.

"You got free? That Quirk isn't as great as I thought." Todoroki said.

"Todoroki-kun, Midoriya-kun, [Y/n]-san, this has nothing to do with any of you and I apologize." Iida said.

"You're saying that again?" Izuku said.

"That's why I can't allow you three to bleed more than this. Especially you, [Y/n]-san." Iida said.

[Y/n] looked down at her wounds that were now dripping blood on the ground. "I don't care." [Y/n] said and clutched her sword in her hand, "You're in danger, and it's my duty to help. Isn't that what a hero's supposed to do?"

"It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance's sake. A person's essence does not change so easily. You will never be anything but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desire. You are a cancer to society that warps the ideas of 'heroes.' Someone must set you straight." Stain said.

"A cancer to...society," [Y/n] muttered and her eyes narrowed, "The only thing that's cancerous to our society is psychos like you, killing off and paralyzing heroes who protect thousands of people. Ingenium is included. It seriously pisses me off." She continued, clutching her fist, "I don't know whether the heroes you've hurt are here for fame or if it's their true ambition, but... Ten-chan is the opposite of what you are calling him."

[Y/n] glaring intensively while Todoroki, Iida, and Izuku looked at her in shock. They've never seen her turn this dark, let alone curse. "Is that so?" Stain said and licked his lips.

"No, [Y/n]. He's right. I have not right to call myself a hero. Even so, I cannot give up." Iida said.

"Shut up, Tenya. I mean what I said..." [Y/n] said, and she ripped the leg of her leggings then tied the strip around the wound in her left arm. "I have one more attack, but I need you to immobilize him just for a moment." [Y/n] said and tightened the strip then grabbed her sword. Todoroki, Iida, and Izuku nodded.

[Y/n's body began to glow a white light and her eyes had a blue hue around them. 'Stay calm and relax.' She thought to herself and took a deep breath. [Y/n] watched as Stain tried to attack Todoroki, but Iida threw his body in front of Todoroki to block the knives.

[Y/n] had returned to her original emotionless state, and she took a breath. Stain tried to attack her, but [Y/n] simply dodged all of them. [Y/n] continued to gather her energy up for her last attack. Iida and Izuku used them to charge a Stain.

[Y/n] took another deep breath. Purple electricity came out of her body and her sword glowed a purple color. [Y/n] grunted in pain as the sword turn orange and set on fire. 'We have one shot with this.' [Y/n] thought.