🌟Chapter 25🌟

[Y/n] sat in the doctor's office with Aizawa-sensei and her grandmother. [Y/n] don't know what happened, but it seemed really bad. [Y/n] had her memories back for some reason that was the good side of this, but her left eye started bleeding in the process. "Alright, let's take a look, [Y/n]-chan." The doctor said and took off her bloody eye-patch.

The doctor's eyes widened. So did Lady Intelligence's and Aizawa's. [Y/n] blinked letting a bloody tear fall. "Is there something wrong?" [Y/n] asked, nervous about their reactions. 

The doctor handed [Y/n] a small mirror from her pocket, and [Y/n] took a look at her eye. Her eyes widened a bit. [Y/n]'s left eye was a pitch-black color now, instead of [e/c]. Even her sclera was black. It was creepy, like [Y/n] had a black hole in her face.

"I don't understand.... A doctor in Hosu told me that my eye should be back to normal." [Y/n] muttered.

"It's coming..." [Y/n]'s grandmother muttered, "The full power of the Infinite Quirk."

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asked.

Lady Intelligence sighed and closed her eyes. Once she opened them, she revealed both of her eyes turning the blue-ish color like [Y/n]'s right would turn to.

"Obachan..." [Y/n] muttered. 'We've had the same Quirk the whole time?'

"I'm not sure how to explain it because I've never witnessed it. Her Quirk is affecting her eyes. Not many people have lived to see the day the full power of the Infinite Quirk to be released because the intense power kills the user. There's nothing anyone can do. All we can do is hope that her body holds up to extreme power." Lady Intelligence explained, "I gave up long ago on unlocking that power. If that were to manifest, it will only increase society's nervousness about the Quirk Singularity Doomsday Theory."

~~~~

[Y/n] made it back to the gym with the rest of her class still dressed in her costume. The blood was all cleaned up, and she had a fresh, new white eyepatch on.

"[Y/n]-chan!!" Her class noticed her.

[Y/n] waved. "Are you alright?" Shoto asked as he walked over to [Y/n].

"I'm fine, Sho-chan. Don't worry about me." She said as she waved it off. "Sho-chan?" Shoto questioned and his eyes widened. "I always call you, Sho-chan." [Y/n] said, "Unless you don't want me to..."

"What about me?" Izuku asked while pointing to himself.

"Izu-chan." [Y/n] said.

"So you got your memories back?" Kirishima asked, and [Y/n] nodded. "That's awesome!" Kaminari said, and [Y/n] smiled a bit.

"Whoa! Your costumes look so cool..." [Y/n] went in awe.

"Isn't it? You're in for a big surprise. You wanna see? You can! It's seriously amazing." Kaminari said, but before [Y/n] could answer, Vlad-sensei came in.

"That's enough, Class A. Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon." King Vlad said.

"Class B?"

"Man, what terrible timing." Kaminari complained.

"Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way." King Vlad said.

"We still have almost ten minutes. You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad." Aizawa-sensei said.

"Hey, did you know? The provisional licensing has 50% passing rate. All of you should just fail." Monoma said.

"It's Monoma-san again..." [Y/n] muttered with a blank look. [Y/n] was suddenly twirled around, and she landed in someone's arms.

"It's been too long my sweet [Y/n]. You're still as beautiful as I remember." Monoma said, and [Y/n] stared blankly at him.