5: EVER (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Izuku walked up to Uraraka and yelled "Don't ever EVER fucking treat her and anyone like that got it! I don't want any of them to go through what I fucking when through. You fucking ruined my life!"

Izuku turned around and was gonna leave but Uraraka chuckled and spoke.

"And what if I don't stop"

Izuku turned around "...Why...why would you continue in the first place? Do you not care how you make them feel? Do you not care if they end there lives because of how you treat...?" Izukus eyes started to water as she continued.

"I almost killed myself so many times because of everything you did to me, and you even told me that I should just jump off a roof because it would be better for everyone...you...you hurt me so much all I thought about was wanting to end my life because of the pain I felt every fucking day! I hated you for that for what you made them do to me. I have no idea how you can just see others in pain..." Izuku wiped her tears and continued.

"When you left New York I was happy because I got to finally fucking start over without you there hurting me. You can see that I've changed I am not gonna let you hurt me or anyone else you got that!"

'Shit I was to loud I hope no one heard us' Izuku turned around to see Katsuki standing there and he looks pissed.

'Fuck' "O-oh K-K-Kacchan...how much did you hear" Izuku said looking down.

========

'Deku is taking forever also round face and Asui arent here' Katsuki looked around the room and no one eles notices that there gone.

Katsuki hear faint screaming but no one else did.

Katsuki got up and went to where he heard the screaming.

Katsuki seen someone walking out of the hall way to the girls restroom.

Asui walked out where the girls restroom is and she was wiping her tears and sniffling.

Katsuki seen she was crying and got curious "Oi! What happened?"

Asui looked at katsuki and walked over to his "U-uraraka is what happened"

"Hmm what about round face?" Katsuki asked.

When Asui told Katsuki what happened he told her to go back to the commen room but not to say anything. Asui agreed and left.

Katsuki continued walking to where Uraraka and Izuku are.

When Katsuki got there he heard Izuku starting to yell. He was gonna go get her but then he heard somethings that shocked him.

When katsuki heard everything Izuku said he was shocked of how much pain Izuku has been feeling.

' That round face bitch is gonna get fucking beat!' Katsuki was pissed.

"O-oh K-K-Kacchan...how much did you hear"

Katsukis thoughts were cut off by Izuku. He look at her and she was looking down.

"Everything" Katsuki said with venom and glaring at Uraraka.

"Ah Bakugou don't listen to her she's trying to get attenti-"

"Of fuck that bullshit! Deku would never fucking lie like that and fucking round face" Katsuki walked to Uraraka.

"Don't fucking lie to me and don't you ever think about doing something to Deku you fucking got that!" Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki walked to Izuku and took her hand pulling her to his dorm room.

When both teens got to Katsukis room Izuku was quite very quite.

Izuku was laying on Katsukis bed curled up in a ball. Katsuki sat on the edge of his bed.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whispers but loud enough for Katsuki to hear.

Katsuki looks at her and she sits up looking at him then her eyes started getting full of water.

Katsuki got up and went to hug her.

"I-I'm...I'm s-sorry you had t-to hear all of that" Izuku started sodding.

'I hate seeing you like this' "Deku...why didn't you say anything..."

"...I don't know I guess I didn't want t-to bother anyone with that problom...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I-I'm so-sorry" Izuku cried more.

"Shhhh it's okay, it's okay you don't have to be sorry for anything and your never a bother" 'I want to calm her down but how?'

Katsuki thought for a while then got and idea.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Okay so I guess there's gonna be a lot of drama in this now so...get ready? Idk see ya on the next chapter✌