4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

(Just imagine there's instruments around and music and dance posters)

Izuku took out her skateboard and some pictures from when she was little and when she was back in New York.

(That's her skatebored)

Izuku looked at a picture of her holding her skateboard and she remembered that Kei her best friend took that picture.

(The picture)

(Imagine that's Izuku)

"I miss you Kei" Izuku muttered.

When Izuku finished she went down to the commen area and seen the class around the room talking or watching TV.

Izuku smelled something good coming from the kitchen. She went to the kitchen, when she walked in there stood a familiar ash blond.

'Kacchan cooking! Damn, he does look hot doing that though'

"Oh I do I didn't know that" Katsuki smirked.

'Shit! Sid did I say that out loud' "Ah Kacchan hey" Izuku blushed.

Katsuki turned around to look at Izuku 'Holy fuck she looks hot in that!' He blushed and turned back around.

"Hmm you okay there Kacchan your a little red" Izuku said walking to the counter.

"S-shut up! Lunch is almost ready go set the table" Katsuki mentally punched himself for stuttering.

"Okay, where's the silverware?"

"Over there" Katsuki pointed at a cabinet as he continued to cook.

========

(Rewind)

Katsuki chuckled as he left Izuku's room 'Teasing her was fun. That fucking smirk she gave was hot' he blushed.

Katsuki walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the common area.

'I should make lunch I'm getting fucking hungry. Fuck! I'll have to make food for everyone else or they'll fucking bug me to make them food. Those dumbasses need to learn how to cook shit' Katsuki sighed in frustration.