Broken Series

The Broken Series is the perfect mix of reality and fiction in a fictional story. It's a taste of reality inside a fictional story.

The Broken Series shows how a Laude will break because of certain reasons and causes in their reality. I thought of it with the reality that living humans encounter and experience how to be broken, not only because of love, not only in love, but in the reality one human is living in. But yes, there will be instances or stories in the series of one being broken in the reality of love, or in both the reality and love.

The family of Laudes will be the main characters of the series. The partners of the Laudes, however, are interconnected but does not have any blood relation to each other.

The Laudes are in their third generation and I will still think about writing the second. The eldest of the third generation is born on year of 2000 and the next member of the family will follow.

At first, I was supposed to title it 'Batangas Series' and next was 'Batangas Cousins Series' until I came up with the thought of wanting to write the reality one is living in, mixing it with the right amount of fiction.

I have a life, I write it. I see a life, I write it. I imagine a life, I write it.