"We can call Kevin for you"

"No! I want to see him, I want to go back. Let me go right now"

"Alexia, calm down"

"Fuck off! There is no way I'm calming down. What's she doing here on this island? You called her? I'll kill you, you fucking Roman"

He laughs huskily and shakes his head.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Don't play games with me, you know I'm talking about my aunt" I shout and remove drips from my arms.

"She's not your aunt. She's Dr. Nomini and she's here to help you. With help of the picture you gave us, we did a makeover of Dr. Nomini so that she could look alike your aunt"

"You're lying"

"Why would I? I'm your doctor"

"And I don't trust you"

"As a patient, you should trust your doctor but knowing your condition I didn't expect you to. Let me clarify you but be calm. You had a panic attack and you could have gone into the state of paralysis if not treated immediately, so give me 5 minutes"

"Dr. Nomini" he calls over his shoulder.

She comes and I am ready to bolt but this time she smiles politely.

"I'm not your aunt" she speaks in my aunt's voice.

I stand and look out of the window, counting how many bones I'll be breaking if I jump from here.

"I'm Dr. Nerry Nomini" my head turns to her at the change of voice. She wipes her face with wipes, removes her makeup, eye contacts, and wig. She also removes some pins from her jaw and a thick mask from her face.

She becomes a completely different person. Black hair, black eyes, and brown skin.

I look at Dr. Roman, baffled. What's this sorcery?

"Makeup can do anything"

"I'm sorry" I apologize to Dr. Nomini.

"It's fine. We expected much more"

"We'll continue your class tomorrow"

The next day, again Dr. Nomini enter as my aunt. I know she's someone else but she still scares me.

"Let's have a face-off"

For the next one month, they tried to remove fear from my brain and transform it into hatred. I don't see it happening anytime soon. But I am more optimistic than before.

"What was the reason? Let's start with Jessica"

"No specific reason, she was just a submissive and a masochist. It's hard to get a Sadist dominant in a club because people are afraid of what if something wrong happens. So she took the help of her friend Rebecca. Jessica has no grudges against me. She hurt me less than both of them."

"Rebecca?"

"My Dad publicly humiliated her when he broke their engagement in front of media and other powerful businessmen. Her career drown completely and when she started liking my Dad's friend, Harry Matthew, he also got married, so she seduced and intoxicated Harry to have sex with her and that resulted in a wanted pregnancy. Then came my mom into the picture, she provided full custody of the child to Harry and his wife and restriction on Rebecca. She has all valid reasons to"

Earlier I was guilty because I killed her but at the beginning of therapy, I concluded it was not my mistake. That was completely an accident and nothing was intentional. It was on them to give rein in hands of a rookie child, who was ill.

"So, now they both are not harmful to you. Do you hate them?"

"Yes"

"Your aunt?"

"I trusted her and loved her as my second mother, so her actions impacted me the most. It was all her plan. The only reason she gave me was 'She hates my Parents, especially my Mom'. I didn't ask her much because I was afraid of her"

Dr. Nomini is also sitting with us in the look of my Aunt.

"Don't you think I still hate your parents?" she asks me in the voice she mimics from the recorder I had given Dr. Roman in starting my treatment.

"I know you still hate them" I glare down straight into her eyes.

"I can still harm them" she smirks. I grip my chair. I want to smash her face.

"You won't"

"I'll and I can"

"They are your family"

"You were my family too that didn't stop me before then what makes you think it makes any difference now?" her blue eyes mock me.

"But you have never hurt them. So now why would you?"

"I must be waiting for the perfect timing"

"They are powerful. You'll be dead before you lay your filthy fingers on them"

"I think I should hurt your love, Kevin Emerson. He is your shield right? He protects you, loves you and you trust him. I know you love him and he is not your family so it's not that hard to harm him. Imagine his body in bruises, beaten, whipped, his screams and god! his blood-" I push my chair back and pick surgical knife from the tray and grab her neck. It all happened so fast.

I press the knife on her throat but someone pulls her away and snatches the knife from me.

Dr. Roman tries to hold me but I jab in his gut and push her on the wall by the neck. The naked woman in the room screams but I don't pay any heed to them.

She tries to lose my grip but I don't budge.

2 security guards detach me from her and push me down on the floor. I relax my body for few seconds and suddenly grip one guard's neck in a deadlock with hands and other between my legs. They try to subdue me but I'm only seeing red right now. I'll kill her for once and all. I should have never left her alive. The thought of her hurting Kevin terrifies me but most of all it makes me furious. I'll kill her entire family if I have to.

When I feel they are not moving anymore. I push them away and wipe the blood from my nose.

She's trying to run from the room but it's locked. They locked it so I couldn't run. I drag her from her ankle and straddle her while gripping her hair.

 "I'll kill you before you even think of harming my man"

I grip her neck to break it but my hands fall limp beside me when I feel sudden pain all over my veins. I look back to see Dr. Roman with an empty syringe in his hand.

The only 2 thoughts in my mind before submitting to darkness was 1- I don't fear her. I hate her and 2- I'm going to kill her, to hell with her family. My parents would be upset but I'll protect my loved ones at any cost. I get now what Kevin must have felt and now I wholeheartedly agree with him. Whatever he did was not betrayal. He was protecting his love, he was protecting me.