1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)

January
Monday
At dance studio

"That was fucking amazing Kei!!!" Izuku said running up to her best friend Kei.

"Heh gurl I know I'm amazing" Kai said posing.

"Ass hat!" Izuku laugh "Lets dance together before we leave!" Izuku said tugging on his shirt like a little kid,

Kai chuckled "Sure I'll put a song on!"

Kei went to the speaker and put the song on. When the song started he walked back with Izuku and they got ready.

After they're finished

"You were amazing bish!" Kai hugged Izuku.

Izuku hug back and giggle "Well I have two good dance teachers"

They let go of the hug and got there things to leave.

"Well gurl I'm off you sure your okay walking home alone it's kinda late" Kei said holding Izukus hands.

Izuku sighs and hugs him "I'll be fine just get home and tell your brother I said hi" Izuku let go of the him.

"Okay just don't let some asshole do something to you, if they fucking dare to touch my inoccent little girl I'll fucking kill them" Kei said making a fist.

"Kei I'll be fine I already know how to make them leave. I'll just have to fucking beat them to death" Izuku said laughing.

Kei chuckled "Of course you will. Call me if anything happens, love ya bye" Kei said before walking away.

"Love you too" Izuku waved then started walking the other way.

A few minutes pass and Izukus half way home. While walking she's listening to music, humming along while dancing too.

Izuku was now in front of her house. She walked in and took off her ear buds.

"Mom, Dad I'm home!" Izuku yelled loud enough for them to hear.

"Ah Izu we have a surprise for you come here!" Inko said popping her head out from the living room.

Izuku walked to the living room and seen Toshinori (her step dad) sitting down with Izukus mom sitting next to him.

"What's up?" Izuku walked in taking a seat on one of the sofa chairs.

"So you know UA school of the arts?" Toshinori smiled at Izuku.

"Yeah that's the number one best school ever...what about it?"

Inko and Toshinori look at each other and nodded.

"Well your going there for your second semester!"

"NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS I'M GOING TO UA!!!" Izuku jumped around but then stopped when she then realized that she was leaving.

"Wait UA is in Japan are we...are we moving?" Izuku sat back down and looked at them.

"Yes Izu we are moving but when we move I promise I'll let you visit at times okay" Inko softly smiled at Izuku.

"Okay but when are we leaving?" Izuku asked.

"Ah well school starts next week so we have to leave this Friday" Toshinori said.

Izuku smiled and nodded "Okay then but can I hang out with my friends this week till we leave?"

"Of course Izu!" Inko said.