1k Special Chapter

Start from the beginning

I had to believe that they wanted to do one more heist as the Phantom Thieves, but the world no longer needs us anymore. It is up to the police officers and other high authority figures to make the right decisions now. I walked down towards the usual meeting place where I saw a familiar car. I smiled down at the cat.

"Glad to see you're doing alright," he said.

I knelt down and rubbed his head, "Good to see you're doing alright. How has he been recently?"

"Alright. Kind of misses everyone."

"Don't we all," I said.

"I'm waiting for the others."

"I'm sure they know where to go by now. If not, I have some questions," I chuckled and picked him up.

I walked towards the small cafe. I stood outside and looked at the old cafe we used to go to. I opened the door to see Sojiro was standing behind the counter. He hasn't changed a bit.

"Hi, Sojiro," I smiled and set Morgana down.

"Hi, Y/N. I haven't seen you in a long time."

"I got this calling card saying to meet here."

"Futaba got one as well. I don't know who the hell sent it and why."

"Where is Futaba?"

Futaba popped up from behind the counter. She had her hair up in a bun while there were long strands of it running down to her shoulders.

"Hi ya!" she beamed.

"Hi, Futaba. It's been such a long time since I've seen you."

"Same here. Everyone should be coming soon. Excited to see everyone after all these years?" Futaba asked.

"Yeah. It's been quite a long time. Where did the time go? It felt like yesterday we were finishing his palace and making our way to the top to defeat him."

"I know right."

The door opened up and everyone came in. First it was Ryuji, then Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Haru, and Sumire. I smiled at all of them and coming down from the stairs was Akira.

"Did you get this little calling card together?" I asked him.

"No. I was just as confused as you guys were when we all received one on the same day," he said.

Futaba made her way from the counter and joined all of us. We sat at one of the booths. Ryuji and Yusuke sat on a few of the stools and Futaba sat in the booth behind Ann. I sat with her and we all talked like how it was back in high school. We all had come so far since we said goodbye.

Sumire had lived up to her sister's name and competed on the national level. She even placed on the podium. Although it wasn't gold, she still placed on the national level. Ryuji is going to become an Olympic runner, Ann is going to become a model, Makoto is on her way to be like her sister, Futaba is helping Sojiro run the shop, Haru is getting the hang of running the family business, and Yusuke was starting to make a name for himself with his artwork. And Akira had a job somewhere to Tokyo. Meanwhile for me, I was doing the best I can with finding a job as well. 

"In all seriousness, if neither of us planned this, then who did?"

"I did."

We turned to see the door open up. My heart dropped and so did everyone's jaw. Even Morgana was surprised to see him standing there.

"After I saw her at the train station, I knew I had to get all of you together."

"So you were there?" I said.

He walked over to me and I got out from the booth. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and held onto me tightly. 

"I knew I had to see you again," he said.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?"

"I was not allowed to tell people of my whereabouts."

"So you organized this elaborate plan to get us together? Why?"

"There is some unfinished business."

TO BE CONTINUED...

~Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful time. I hope you liked the chapter. And you're probably wondering why the 'to be continued'. Well, I am splitting this special chapter into two parts. No you don't have to get this to 2k views. While I do believe you guys can do it at the pace we are going, but I feel like that could be a long time to wait for the next part. While the next part has no set release as of now, I will get it out as soon as it is finished and edited. Here is a bit of a sneak peek of the next part!

"Are you serious?" Ryuji asked.

"How are we going to fight? We don't have the Metaverse? We don't have our Personas," Yusuke said.

"How is that even possible?" Futaba asked.

"This doesn't seem right," Makoto said.

"What do you mean by that, Akechi-kun?" Haru asked.

"Yusuke is right. There is no more Metaverse. So if there is unfinished business, how are we going to steal their hearts?" Morgana asked.

"At a time like this, are we going to be able to fight?" Sumire asked. 

"Wait, we are going to do another act as the Phantom Thieves?" Ann asked.

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked.

"Would you like to tell them, Akira?" Akechi asked.