500 Special Chapter

A/N: The inspiration for this chapter. Also this doesn't really have anything to do with the reader and Akechi. Just a little funny one shot idea my friend and I came up with.

"How are we going to catch him? It ain't like we got a car," Ryuji said.

"Our lack of wheels is going to make this difficult," Makoto said.

That gave me an idea. We walked out of Mementos and we were heading our separate ways. Before everyone went home, I grabbed Makoto, Ryuji, and Yusuke aside. 

"What's the matter?" Makoto asked.

"I thought of something," I said.

"That is?" Ryuji asked.

"You said we lack wheels, right?"

"Yes," Makoto said.

"What if we used Johanna since you technically rode her out of Kaneshiro's Palace?"

"We can't do it now. That was kind of like a one time deal."

"I know, but for future reference."

"We can always try," Makoto said.

"I think that would be fun," Ryuji said. "Why did you ask Yusuke, though?"

"I might get an idea to paint the three of you on Johanna," Yusuke smiled.

"I thought you wanted to ride it. You seemed pretty intrigued by it when Makoto first summoned her Persona."

"I was intrigued that it was a bike."

"That's just shows that is what I think a rebel looks like," Makoto said.

"So someone who is on a bike and wears nothing but leather?" Ryuji asked.

"I'd advise you to tread carefully, Ryuji," Makoto grew a menacing tone.

"Y-Yes, ma'am," Ryuji responded.

"Good. How about we try this out tomorrow? I believe we have a few requests we need to finish up. Besides, it wouldn't be the best for us to tread all over Mementos and have our feet sore because of all the running and fighting."

"It this does work, how are we going to get the others?" Ryuji asked.

"We could always attach a hitch," I suggested.

"Is that going to work?"

"Might as well try it if this in fact does work," Yusuke said.

"Then that settles it," I said and we parted ways.

After school the next day, Ryuji, Makoto, Yusuke, and I walked towards the train station.

"Are you sure we want to go through with this?" Makoto asked.

"I think it sounds like a great idea. Besides, it won't have us relying on Morgana," Ryuji said.

"But a motorcycle is not meant to fit more than two people," Makoto said. "Anymore than two is considered illegal and very dangerous to people's safety."

"But it's not like actual cops are going to be in there," Ryuji said.

"But still, if we were to take a sharp turn, even with two of us, it could still be dangerous," Yusuke said.

"This is why we're doing it in Mementos. To see if it will work," I said.

"This is not going to go well, but let's go," Makoto said and we entered Mementos. 

We walked down to a level where there were not a lot of shadows, since we didn't want to worry about fighting there as well.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Ryuji smiled.

"One moment," Yusuke said. "I need to envision that this is going to be the right shot."

"Ready, Makoto?" I asked.

"Johanna!"

Johanna appeared and Makoto got on. Ryuji got on, followed by Yusuke, and then me.

"Everyone on?" Makoto asked.

"Indeed," Yusuke said.

"I'm all good."

"Let's lay down some rubber!" Ryuji smiled.

Makoto revved the engine before drive down the section. We got to a platform and made our way down.

"This is fun!" Ryuji yelled.

"It is indeed. But it's a bit cramped here," Yusuke said.

"I told you more than two people is dangerous," Makoto said.

"It's not like we're going to run into a shadow," Ryuji said.

"Look out!" Yusuke yelled and pointed to a shadow. Thanks for jinxing us, Ryuji.

Makoto turned sharply down another way and I was flung from Johanna and smacked right into a shadow. Acting upon instinct, I jumped away from the shadow and grabbed it's face, ripping it off. I fought off the shadow and once I was finished, I looked around to see where they went.

"Guys?" I called down the way they went. I ran towards the way they went down only to see more shadows were appearing. "Great."

"Did we lose it?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah," Ryuji said.

"Up ahead!" Yusuke said. It was another shadow that was blocking the way to the platform. Makoto hit the breaks and stopped right in front of the shadow.

"Ahem, do you know it's illegal to drive a motorcycle with three people?" the shadow asked.

"Three?" Makoto asked.

Yusuke looked behind him, "Guys we lost Joker!"

I finally caught up to them to see that they were talking to a shadow. I took a deep breath before running back over to them to help fight it. We defeated the shadow and made it onto the platform. Thankfully, it was a rest area. I stumbled over to one of the chairs and sat down.

"Joker, what happened?" Ryuji asked.

"I fell off the bike. What do you think happened?" I spat at him. "Sorry. I'm just a bit tired from fighting shadows alone."

"This wasn't a great idea," Makoto said. "We should get you back. You're all beaten and battered."

"While it was fun at the start, it certainly wasn't the best when we ran into that shadow. Or I should say, when Joker ran into that shadow," Yusuke said.

"At least you're good though, right?" Ryuji asked.

"Let's just get out of Mementos. I've had enough shadows for one day," I said and got up.

We made it to the top of Mementos and walked out. We exited the train station and saw Ann and Futaba was waiting out there for us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ryuji asked.

"Didn't you forget that I put something in his phone? I saw you guys go to Mementos," Futaba said.

"What were you doing down there?" Ann asked. 

"We were doing an experiment," Ryuji said.

"We tried to ride Johanna," Yusuke said.

"Thanks, Yusuke," Makoto sighed and face palmed.

"Way to tell them what we were doing," I said.

"Really?! Does that mean you guys can ride on Necronomicon?" Futaba asked.

"I don't want to try anything else. I've had enough for one day," I said and walked towards the station to go back to Yongen-Jaya.

"What happened to him?" Ann asked.

"Let's just say, he fell off," Makoto said.

~I know this was a bit of an odd chapter, but it was fun writing and imagining this happening. I hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for the 500+ views!