1k Special Chapter

~I can't thank you guys enough. It felt like yesterday I was writing the 500 view special and here we are, almost two weeks later and you guys had made it to 1k. Thank you guys. I can't thank you enough because this story didn't do that well when it first came out and now here we are, 1k. I don't know what is going with you guys. Howl's story is still blowing up and now this story. I guess we don't have much to do since we have all this free time. Well, thank you so much guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

I opened the door and the bell made a little 'cling' sound.

"Good evening and welcome to Leblanc," Sojiro said.

"Good evening," I said.

"Haven't seen you for a long time."

"Two years has it been?"

"Believe so."

"Do they still gather here?"

"Whenever they can. I believe they are coming by soon. Kind of like a reunion. Stay a while and see them."

"Of course, but I want to surprise them."

"You know where to go," he smiled.

I walked towards the stairs and walked into the attic. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust and there were spiderwebs all over the place. I smiled, memories coming back of when we would use this place as our hideout. Even though it was a small attic, it still held all of us. I heard the door open and the sound of voices.

"Ah, there you are. Good to see everyone," Sojiro said. "I'll close up the shop and let you guys have some fun."

They sat down and began to talk. Hearing her voice after so long was almost like a dream. I wanted to reach out to all of them, but I knew I couldn't. Today was now or never.

"Do we have everyone here? Let's see," Ryuji said. "We've got everyone."

I walked down the stairs and towards them, "Not everyone."

They all turned and looked at me. All of them were shocked to see me. Especially her. I looked at her and she did not want to believe it. She stood up and walked over to me.

"T-This isn't a dream? W-We defeated Maruki, right?" she asked.

I held out my hand for her to take.

"If you believe that this is real and not some reality that was made for us, then you will take my hand."

She looked hesitant. But she slowly lifted her hand and placed it into mine. I took it and pulled her towards me and embraced her.

"This is real. This is not some reality that Maruki had made. Remember that."

He was back. How was that possible? It doesn't matter now. All that matters is the Phantom Thieves, along with Akechi, are back for a reunion like no other. 

I opened my eyes to find myself sitting in the train car. I sighed, wishing that it was all true. It was a great dream that I wish I could see come to fruition. When the train stopped at the station, I got up and walked out of the train car. I walked out of the station and back down the familiar back alleys and crosswalks. Even after being years apart from one another, we still kept in contact. But as we were finishing up college and such, we lost contact with one another. 

That was until someone reached out to us. We don't know who, but we all received a calling card in the mail. We all asked Ryuji if he set this up, but even he denied it and showed us that he got one as well. There was no point of giving himself one if he set up this entire thing. Besides, he's not that very sneaky and wouldn't think of this elaborate plan to get us all back together. Even if it was for one last heist, but that was impossible. The Metaverse was officially destroyed after we had defeated Maruki and the world was restored.