Who does he think he is?! Pt.2

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Over the days Mr. Smith kept an eye on you.

You didn't really notice it at first until one day he asked you to stay after class.

The boys didn't really want to leave you alone with him but he wouldn't speak to you unless they left.

One by one they reluctantly left but stood right outside the classroom in case you needed them.

"Ms. Y/n, I'm very worried about your work.", Mr. Smith says.

"But my grades are fine. Mr. Lee has complimented my work many times.", you tell him.

He tsks.

"It's not so much your work as your effort. I feel like you're not paying enough attention to me in class. Tell me, what can I do to get your attention?", he asks with desire in his eyes.

You're speechless.

"Uhm Mr. Smith I'm sure you realize I have-"

"Yes, yes, you have a boyfriend. T-"

"Actually I have seven.", you correct him.

He looks at you with surprise then gives you an up and down with his eyes.

"My my, you're not at all the girl I thought you were."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, it's obvious your needs cannot be satisfied by one male so you need seven. Most people probably think you're a slut, I'm sure I heard someone talking about it, but I don't. I think your just a kind, innocent girl who needs help from someone older and more experienced than her. Will you let me help you?", he asks, putting a hand on your shoulder.

You resist the urge to shake off his hand and think about what he said.

You knew that's not how things were. You were in a happy relationship with all seven boys and what other people said didn't matter.

Was he trying to make you feel guilty?

The way he was talking to you was strange.

Although he put on a respectful tone he sounded like he was talking to a child.

He was demeaning you!

Manipulative bastard!

You smack his hand off of you and turn to face him.

"Mr. Smith, I'm sure you know what you're doing is highly inappropriate.", you start.

He rolls his eyes and moves, trapping you against his desk.

"I will fail you if you refuse me.", he threatens.

His whole demeanor has changed and he's towering over you, a harsh look on his face as he blocks your exit.

He moves his hand to touch your face and you flinch away.

Memories come back to you.

Loud music, sweaty bodies, and helplessly trapped in the hands of a disgusting stranger.

Your breathing starts to speed up.

He moves closer to you.

The door bursts open.

Mr. Smith is pried off of you and your directed into familiar arms.

"Who does he think he is?!", you hear someone yell.

You look and see Yoongi being held back by Namjoon and Jin.

Mr. Smith is being restrained by Jungkook and Hoseok while Jimin holds you and Taehyung blocks you from the substitutes view.

~~~ Time Skip~~~

After being in the Deans office for a few hours you finally got to go back to the dorms.

He didn't believe you at first because he and Mr. Smith are buddies but when word got out about he did to you more girls came forward.

He had been sexually harassing and threatening girls in more than half of the classes he was covering.

The Dean couldn't ignore that and with the boys telling everything they heard and saw, Mr. Smiths fate was sealed.

He was fired on the spot and would probably never be hired in a school again.

You thanked the boys and shook your head at how you always seem to end up in these situations.

It doesn't matter.

As long as they were by your side everything would be ok.

_______________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry this chapter isn't very good but oh well. Let me know what you think and I hope you like it!

More updates to come! I have to write more so my word count isn't 666 and I'm done.