So Lovely.....

~~~Your POV~~~

You were no longer sick since you had seven amazing boyfriends to take care of you and love you. (UwU) So you were back in your classes and almost caught up on your missed work. After the days classes Bray and Sid insisted on having a girls afternoon and you all hung out at the mall.

You indulged some of the kiosk workers and actually got some bomb curls from one of them. You bought a cute new sundress and Bray insisted that you wear it home. Syd insisted on you getting condoms since "you guys have been together for a while, you need to seal the deal honey!". You laughed her off and blushed when you found that she had slipped a box of condoms into one of your bags.

"I'm home!", you yell as you shuffle through the door with a few bags. You set them on the floor and hurry to the bathroom. After you've finished your business you go back to the bags and start taking things out.

As you bent over one of them you feel hands on your waist and someone pushing against you. "Can I help you?", you ask as you stand up. "Nope, I'm just enjoying myself. You look so lovely today.", Namjoon said as he kissed your neck. You blushed and turned around in his arms.

"It was a girls day today.", you said. "Ohhhh is that why you have these bags? Aren't you a broke college student?", he teased. "I've been saving up.", you pouted. He chuckled and pecked your lips. The other boys came in and saw you and Namjoon hugging.

"I want hugs too!", Taehyung yelled and ran over to you two, knocking over a bag and causing the contents to spill on the floor. He squeezed you tightly and almost pulled you out of Namjoons arms.

"Noona, why are these in your bag?", Jungkook asked. You turned to look at him and your face turned bright red. He had found the condoms that Sid had slipped into your bag. "Uhhh....... those umm you uh see-uhh", you struggled to figure out what to say.

"Are you trying to tell us something?", Yoongi joked. The boys laughed and for some reason you got angry. "Maybe I am. We've been together for a while and we haven't done anything intimate lately. So maybe I am trying to tell you something.", you huffed.

The boys weren't sure how to react to your outburst. True, you guys hadn't done anything heated lately but that didn't mean that things were bad. You were sick and grumpy and didn't want to get them sick. But you guys hadn't even kissed for like two weeks! Forehead kisses don't count.

You break out of Namjoons arms and grab the box out of Jungkooks hands. "I'll take these and give them to someone who needs them.", you said irritated. As you were walking to put them in your backpack to give them back to Sid you're picked up and put over a shoulder. You wiggled in their hold until a hand smacked your ass.

"Ah! Put me down Yoongi! I'm not ready to have sex! I just want kisses since I haven't had any for two weeks!!!", your ranting was cut short as you were tossed down onto a bed. You moved your hair out of your face and saw all the boys looking down at you.

Jin got on the bed and hovered over you, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear. "Be careful what you wish for, baby. It's a shame, you look so lovely today."

Shit.

________________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I was a little stuck on what to write. If you like this then you should check out my other stories. Let me know what you think and if you want to see anything!