Harsh words from soft lips....

~~~Namjoons POV~~~~

I made it back to the dorm and opened the door. "Hey Joon, how was class?", Jin asked. He was always a bit too perky in the morning but as long as he made breakfast I didn't care. "It would have been better if I had food." " Well it's not my fault that you woke up late but I made you a plate so you could eat when you got back." "Thanks hyung." I went and got the plate from the fridge and immediately started eating it. "Oh and get this. So I was walking into class and I tripped." "Is that supposed to be surprising?" Everyone who was awake laughed at Yoongis remark. "I wasn't done hyung. So anyways then this girl comes in late and guess what? She tripped too! She was late because she got lost and she wears big sweaters like Jimin."

"Wow, Namjoon there is someone for you out there!" Everyone laughed yet again. "Shut up Hobi hyung! Besides, she was cute." "Aww does our little Namjoonie have a crush? Not even done with the first day of school and you already found a little girlfriend!" "Jin hyung! It's not like that! She's the kind of cute that you want to protect not date." I was whining now but so what? I really needed to take a nap before my next class and they were keeping me from doing so. "Well does she at least have a name so we can watch out if she trips again?" Geez, Yoongi hyung is being kind of a dick this morning.

"Her name is y/n."

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

"You don't understand Bray! I tripped in front of everyone and then I had to explain why I was late! I probably seem like a complete ditz!" You said sadly into the phone. Bray had been one of your best friends for years. You would have sleepovers, talk about kpop, listen to kpop, watch movies, obsess over dramas, Korean boy bands and fanfics (Ha!). Just the normal things that friends do.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad. You're probably just overreacting. I'm sure that everyone will forget about it, ok?" Even over the phone she was convincing. "You're probably right. Oh but after class this really hot tall guy came up to me and asked me if I was ok and I actually didn't flip out on the outside! You should be so proud of me!" "Oh my gosh!!!! What's his name? What did he look like? Is he single? Did you get his number? Tell me everything!" You had to pull the phone away from your ear cause she practically screaming into it with excitement. "Ok, ok. Slow down, I can only answer one thing at a time. So his name is Namjoon and no, he didn't tell me his last name. He's tall, super hot, really nice jawline and full lips. He has like bright blonde hair but it still looks soft? And whenever he smiled he would get these cute dimples. I don't know how I didn't combust on the spot. I don't know if he's single but I doubt it with looks like that. And I did not get his number."

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you met a really hot guy on your first day. You think he has friends? They always friends. And a great personality no less? Mmmmm y/n you better snatch him up before I come over there and take him myself." "Brayyyyy! Can I at least get through my first day before we talk about this more? I wanted you to console me not try and get me with a guy I just met! Look, I've gotta go to my next class I'll talk to you later. Bye!" "Bye!"

You hang up and are surprised that your quick phone call turned into a thirty minute conversation but at least you're at the building for your next class. You put your phone away and walk into the building. You go into your classroom and mentally high five yourself when you aren't late and you manage not to fall on your face in front of everyone. You pick out a seat and take out your laptop.

~~~~~Yoongis POV~~~~~

I yawned on the way to my music production class. Why do I even have to take this class? I ask myself. I already know how to do everything I just need the stupid credit to graduate. Whatever, maybe this class will be worth it after all. Since I was taking my time on my walk I strolled into class late.

"Mr. Min, care to explain to me why you are late?", the teacher said with an air of 'I have authority and no one has ever questioned it.' "I was late because I was contemplating why I have to take a class over things that I already know how to do from a middle aged wash out of the industry that I want into that he can't keep up with. We're younger, better, smarter and more creative than you so why don't you stop spewing bullshit about how we can't do anything while I'm paying a ridiculous amount of money for you to do your damn job and I can get my damn useless credit, hmm?" I finished my rant by crossing my arms and the whole class was silent. "If we're done here could I please take my seat?" His face was red and I really thought he was going to kick me out of his class. I wanted him to kick me out of his class.

"Mr. Min............", here we go, ".....have you ever considered becoming a rapper?" Ok, I wasn't expecting that. I decided I was done talking to him and I walked to a random seat and took out my laptop. I turned it on and saw that it was almost dead. "Shit.", I said under my breath. I must have forgotten to plug it in after working with Namjoon. Oh well, I probably wasn't going to need it anyways. I saw something move in my peripherals and turned my head to see a laptop charger slowly being slid my way. I look up to see who would be kind enough to lend the guy who just roasted the teacher a charger and I see a girl in an oversized sweater with quirky round glasses trying to keep her focus on the front while pushing the charger towards me.

I reach out for it and lightly brush over the fabric on her arm. Soft. She turns towards me and our eyes meet. Her eyes are a pretty color and they have a softness to them. She pushes her glasses up her nose before she starts blushing. Cute. I lick my lips before whispering a small thank you. She gives me a small, nervous smile and turns back towards the front. I plug in my laptop and attempt to focus on the class and not the cute girl next to me who was nice without even knowing my name.

Maybe Namjoons not the only one that found someone cute on the first day.