Make it Right......

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You stirred awake to the heavenly smell of waffles and syrup. He actually made you waffles! "I have the best boyfriends ever.", you mumble into Hobis chest. He kisses your nose, making you scrunch it, before he tells you you both need to get up.

The waffles were delicious but you wouldn't expect anything else from Jin. After breakfast you got ready for your classes because those are still a thing and hold hands with Namjoon to the first one. You start getting cramps on the way there and Namjoon picks up on your discomfort.

"What's wrong baby?", he stops walking to ask you. "I'm just having cramps. They're not too bad so don't worry about it." "Are you sure?" "Yes Joonie, now let's go to class." You tried to start walking again but he didn't move. You argued for a little bit over wether your cramps were a big deal or not until he gave you a piggy back ride to class.

'My baby needs to save her energy for the rest of the day.', Namjoon had said before he picked you up. You didn't really feel like arguing with him anymore so you just let him do what he wanted. You messed with his hair a little bit and told him how soft it felt in his ear. You saw his ears turn red after that and you both started laughing.

Maybe today wouldn't be so bad.........................

Today was bad.

Even though you had a wonderful morning, by the time you stood up from your chair in your second class you realized that you had bled through your pants. You remembered that you had used the last pad you had in your backpack and you didn't have any extra clothes with you or any time to go back to the dorm and change.

Yoongi saw you sit back down fast and start to tear up. "What's wrong, y/n?", he asked softly. A few tears escaped your eyes before you could stop them. You took a deep breath before answering him. "I-I bled through my pants and I don't have an extra pair or another pad a-and my cramps are getting worse and I saw a d-dog this morning and I didn't get to pet it!" You put your face in your hands and started to cry.

Sure, some of the things you were crying about were a bit unreasonable but you just felt like you needed to cry. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and pull you in for a hug. Yoongi gently stroked your back and helped you calm down. When you were just sniffling he told you to stand up and he took off his jacket to tie around your waist.

"You're having a hard time and I don't want to go to anymore classes so let's go.", he said as he took your hand and lead you out of class. You made him stop for a few cupcakes on the way back to the dorm but he didn't care when he saw your eyes light up and face covered in pink frosting.

When you got back to their dorm Yoongi immediately pulled you to the couch and put a blanket over the both of you for a nap. He told the boys that you were having a hard day so they got your homework from the rest of your classes. When you woke up a couple of hours later it felt like someone was repeatedly stabbing your uterus so you decided to take a hot shower to try and remedy it.

The shower was amazing and made the cramps settle down for the time being. When you walked out of the bathroom to take some clothes from Taehyung you heard yelling in the living room. You walk out to investigate and find them all arguing about what they should order for dinner. (That's the best minor conflict I could come up with lol.)

"Will you guys quiet down?", you say loudly. They all turn to look at you and fall silent. You forgot that you were only wearing a towel but you got distracted! You cross your arms over your chest and try to make this as quick as possible. "We should get sushi and fries from that one diner." "That doesn't really go together-" "I don't care Jin! They both sound really good right now and I don't want to decide." You pout and your vision started getting blurry.

You were going to keep standing there but you felt something dripping down your leg and remembered you needed clothes and a pad ASAP. You left the room quickly and found some underwear and quickly put on some of Taes clothes.

After being sure that you won't drip blood around you go back to the living room to find your phone. You see it on the end table next to the couch along with some aspirin and a heating pad. You pop two aspirin and plug in the heating pad before settling down on the couch. You open the Viki app on your phone and continue watching a drama you had started. (Viki is free and easy to use if y'all are looking for a app to watch dramas on.)

Your heart warms at the obvious flirting between Dong Man and Ae Rae. (Fight My Way awesome drama.) You hear the door open and smell your favorite fries and hear the sound of styrofoam rubbing against each other. You sit up before running to Jimin, who is holding the food, and hugging him. "I love youuuuuu.", you say as he tries to stay balanced.

He laughs at your antics and tells you that he loves you too. He waddled to the kitchen, arms full of take out and you attached to his front. "Can someone help me, please?" Hobi and Jungkook take the food out of his hands but no one tries to remove you from Jimin. He hugs you back and kisses the top of your head. "Let's eat baby."

The boys will never admit that French fries and sushi are a good combo but you don't say anything. When you're all done Namjoon declares that it's a movie night. Everyone gathers in the living room and they set you up a special spot in the middle with fluffy blankets and the heating pad. They all gathered around you and you snuggled into the boys closest to you.

"By the way when did you guys get a heating pad?", you ask causally between bites of ice cream. You find Jungkook whose face has turned red and is playing with his fingers. "I-I looked up things about.......periods and it said that heating pads help with cramps." You smile at him and move slightly to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you. Thank you all for everything you've done for me today. I love you all."

"We love you too, y/n.", Jin said. They all took turns giving you goodnight kisses and you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

________________________________

Hello everyone! Thank you all for over 300 reads and for all the nice comments I've gotten! I feel so special! Let me know what you guys think! I'll try to post again soon.