Forgive....

~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~

Strong arms held you to a warm chest as gentle hands rubbed up and down your back.

You look up to see the face of the person who was holding you so dearly after all of these lonely days and nights.

Their face is blurry from the tears in your eyes at the relief and sadness of the tender moment.

You blink rapidly to clear your eyes, your tears falling freely down your cheeks as you finally see their face.

First it was a teary eyed Jungkook, then his face shifted into Yoongis, Yoongi into a smiling Hoseok, Hoseok into Jimin, Jimin into a dimpled Namjoon, Namjoon into Taehyung, and Taehyung into Seokjin.

You got to see glimpses of each of their faces before the rotation continued over and over and over again.

Your tears also continued as you opened your mouth to speak and no words came out.

You put your whole chest into a guttural scream of agony at being so close but unable to talk to them, even in your dream, though now it seemed to be more of a nightmare.

You weren't even granted a whisper from your screams, only heavy sobs that wracked your entire body.

You felt one of the hands move from your back to your cheek, bringing your attention back up to seven ever-changing faces.

A thumb wiped your cheek and you received seven sad but warm smiles and seven soft, lingering kisses on your head.

The embrace was broken by the arms leaving your body and chest pulling away from yours.

You cried out as you saw the seven loves of your life standing together and beginning to walk away from you.

You begged, or at least tried to, for them to not leave you, not again.

You tried to stand, to run towards them but you couldn't move.

It was as if your body wasn't your own, someone else was torturing you by leaving you helpless to watch the worst thing you could imagine.

None of them turned around, they didn't miss a step as they walked away from you.

You felt your heart get weaker the more distance from you they got, until you couldn't see them or feel a beating in your chest anymore......

You jolt awake in bed, your breathing heavy and your face wet with sweat and tears.

You put your head in your hands and continued to cry until you had no more energy or tears in your body.

Things were getting worse.

It was one thing to not have them in your life but to have them walk away from you in the haven of your dreams was too much.

If things didn't change soon you were going to do something drastic.

~~~~~ Third Person POV ~~~~~

The boys woke up to screaming.

It took a moment to figure out whose room it was coming from but when they did they opened the door and saw a bed ragged Hobi holding a tear stained Jimin.

Ever since they had learned what had happened, what had actually happened.....

Things hadn't been good.

They had felt so responsible for what had happened to Y/n.

The fact that they let the person who had hurt her almost replace her in their lives....