Make it Better......

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Jins cooking seemed to make things better. Even though the food was hot and you got sweet and sour sauce all around your mouth that shit hit. After you were done you put your chopsticks down and wiped all around your mouth. "I'm tired and going to bed. I demand cuddles from Jin for his amazing cooking and lack of pissing me off."

You stood up from the table and went to your box before deciding that you wanted some super baggy and ~boy~ scented clothes. You went to Jin and Namjoons room and raided Jins closet. You took out a large sweater and found some super baggy sweatpants. You went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, replaced the pad in your underwear, and changed into Jins clothes before going back to his room.

You pouted when you saw that he wasn't in there yet but decided to try and sleep without him. You hadn't asked for cuddles you had demanded cuddles so where were they?! You get out from under his covers to march to the kitchen.

You found him cleaning up the last few things from dinner and sighed. You wrapped your arms around his middle and smooshed the side of your face into his back. "Come cuddle with me, please." He turned his head a little and saw you pouting into his back. "I'm almost done babe." He gave you a kiss on the forehead to try and appease you as he continued to wash dishes.

He was finally done so you dragged him by the wrist to his room. You jumped onto his bed and got comfy before patting the spot next to you. "I still have to get ready for bed." You dramatically flopped onto your back and groaned. You just wanted to be cuddled and loved, damn it!

You were going to continue pouting when a large body flopped on top of you. "Jin get off of me! I wanted cuddles not to be squished!" He didn't listen and just started pressing kisses all over your face. "Jin!", you laughed, "cut it out!" "No, your beautiful face needs to be kissed." He continued his shenanigan until you both couldn't stop laughing.

He finally rolled off of you when you were both out of breath. You snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arms around you before kissing the top of your head. "I love you.", he says into your hair. "I love you too. And your comfy clothes." He laughs and your head bounced up and down with it.

"You make them work baby. They look way better on you." "It's the boobs, they make everything better." You both laugh before calming down and smiling at each other sweetly. "Go to sleep, baby. You've had a long day." "Ok, I love you." "I love you too, goodnight." "Goodnight."

You fell asleep in Jins arms listening to the steady rhythm of his heart.

~The next morning~

You felt Jin shifting under you and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Leave and you die.", you said sleepily. He chuckled softly before whispering to you. "I'm getting up to make you waffles." "Hmmmmmm..............",you loosen your grip on his shirt and tell him, "bring me a replacement."

He laughs at you before carefully unwrapping you from him. He kisses your forehead and rubs your back before leaving. A few minutes later you hear the door open and feel the bed dip next to you. You feel arms wrap around your middle and pull you onto a firm chest.

You move your hand around until you find a face. You feel a nice jaw, a nose, round cheeks, and beautiful heart shaped lips. "Hobiiiiiii............", you smiled. He kisses your finger tips and you giggle at the sensation. "Good morning, sunshine.", he continues kissing up your arm as you chuckle at him. "Noooo you're the sunshine." He makes his way up to your neck before you stop him. "Hobiiiiiii stopppp I'm trying to sleep." "I'm sorry y/n you're just too cute to not to." "Just cuddle with me you trouble maker." "Alright, alright."

He pulls you closer to him and you breath him in, happily falling back asleep on him.

————————————————————————

Hello everyone, thank you for 300 reads! I didn't think that my story would be this popular! And #76 on btsxreader is crazy! Sorry for the short chapter, I've had a busy day so I'm a bit worn out. Let me know what you think!