See me now?

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You had a relaxing Sunday and decided to video chat with your girls to pick out you outfit for the next day. After lots of disagreement you finally decided on something. A light pink long sleeve shirt that's tighter than you usually wear with a V-neck. A black skirt with with box pleats to give it some shape. Knee high black socks with black heels and, after some bribing, no glasses.

You wake up at your normal time before realizing you needed to wake up earlier so you could have more time to get ready. You sit up and are about to run to the bathroom when your phone dings. You quickly check it to see that it's an email from your first teacher saying that they're sick so there will be no class today. You praise the Lord and get up leisurely.

You take a shower and shave your legs for the first time in forever. When you get out you put on some delicious smelling lotion and start to dry your hair. You put on a proper bra, undershirt and then your pink shirt before you start to curl your hair slightly for "shape and volume" as Bray and Sid put it. After your hair is done you do a little makeup with slight contour, nude eyeshadow, mascara and a little bit of blush and highlighter. You put on some setting spray before getting up and putting on some spandex. You were convinced to wear cute underwear but you didn't want the whole world to see it if you got caught in an unexpected gust of wind. You put on your skirt and knee highs before checking the time.

"Wow that was perfect timing.", you say. You had enough time to get to your next class and even grab some cocoa if you hustled. You grabbed your stuff and put on your heels before walking out the door. You put your earbuds in to take your mind of off the looks people were giving you. They weren't bad, some were filled with lust and hunger while others were double takes, but you weren't used to being looked at. You happily ignored the looks when someone approached you.

"Hey mama you lookin fineee.", he said while giving your body a once over. "Uhhh..." What did they say you were supposed to do in these situations? "What's your name baby?" He started getting closer to you. You took a step back and looked at the smudged ink on the palm of your hand. "Uh n-not....not in-ter-est-ed. Not interested." You say happily before quickly walking away. You did it! It was a little rough at first but at least you deciphered the handwriting on your palm.

You look up to see that your at the building for your next class and you enthusiastically step inside and find your classroom. When you get in there you spot a familiar blob of black hair laying on a desk and go to sit by it. As your walking up the stairs someone wolf whistles at you causing you to stumble slightly and blush before sitting down.

You get your laptop out and turn to see a sleeping Yoongi. He looks so cute! Like a little kitten sleeping. Oh no, what if someone else sees him? What if this ruins the reputation he worked hard to obtain? You look around the room to check that no one is looking before you go through his bag and take out his laptop. You open it but don't wake it up (Ha!). You put it in front of his sleeping form so that his arms are on the side to look like he's typing. You pull out a hoodie from your bag and put it over him.

He stirs a little bit and you see him slightly open one eye. You think you hear him mumble something like "angel" but he's probably just talking in his sleep. You carefully brush some baby hairs out of his eyes and he goes back to peacefully sleeping. When you're sure he's comfortable you go back to paying attention.

~~~~~Yoongis POV~~~~~

Why the fuck did I decide to pull an all-nighter? It was one damn song but I just had to spend twelve hours on it. I barely made it to this class before I collapsed onto a desk. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard someone sit beside me. They unzipped a bag and placed something in front of me. Then they put something on my back. I partially open one of my eyes to see a blurry figure surrounded by light. My vision cleared a bit and it was a girl. A very, very pretty girl. Is she an angel? I say in my head. Or so he thinks.