Can I borrow your hand?

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You were shocked. You had never heard anyone talk like that, much less to a teacher. You were impressed with his confidence but the arrogant vibes you were getting from him made you kind of intimidated. Oh my gosh he's coming this way! You quickly put all of your focus on the front and are surprised when he sits a chair away from you. You hear a mumbled "shit" and look over at him and then down to his laptop to see that it's almost dead. You would consider yourself a good person and you felt really bad for him since he wouldn't even be able to use the one thing you needed for this class. You quietly opened your bag and pulled out your laptop charger. You put it on the desk and slowly slid it towards him while facing the front.

You felt him lightly touch you and when you turned your head your eyes met. You pushed your glasses up and blushed. He whispered a small thank you and you nervously smiled back at him before returning your attention to the front.

Class passed uninterestingly and you started to pack up your stuff. Of course, you being you, you knocked your pencil of the desk and onto the floor. As you were picking it up you felt someone poke your shoulder. You went to stand up but we're quickly stopped by the desk above you. You let out a small "ow" before safely maneuvering yourself out from under the desk, holding the spot where you hit your head. " Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! I just wanted to return your charger. Are you ok?" You looked up and were met with the guy who sat next to you. He looked really pretty from the floor but being on your knees in front of him and holding your head while holding your unicorn pencil in your other hand was not exact the situation that you wanted to be in. So you quickly got up and tried to make professional eye contact while rethinking your life choices.

"Yeah, I'm fine. This happens a lot so don't worry about it." You smiled kindly while trying to convince him. "Are you sure? It sounded like you hit your head pretty hard." He sounded genuinely concerned, how nice of him. "Trust me the only thing that's hurt is my dignity but after today I'm not sure there's gonna be anything left to bruise." You raised your hand to your mouth to quietly laugh behind it. "I'm Min Yoongi by the way. Thanks for letting me use your charger, it was really nice of you." He handed the charger back to you and you placed it in your bag. "It was no problem. I know that I would be freaking out if my laptop was almost dead on the first day of class. I don't mind sharing with cute boys- I MEAN I don't mind sharing with ANYBODY! Hahaha!" You forced yourself to laugh as your face felt like it was melting from how hot your blush was and how embarrassed you were. " I'd better go, I don't want to be late for my next class. Lord knows I'll probably get lost again. I'll see you later, Yoongi!" You said all of this rather quickly as you picked up your stuff, side stepped past him and started walking at a brisk pace out of the classroom.

"Stupid, who the heck talks like that?!", you said quietly but apparently not enough because Yoongi heard you.

~~~~~Yoongis POV~~~~~

What the fuck? She's so cute and flustered. My stomach feels like it's gonna flip. Are these.........feelings? (Yes, I had to play at Yoongi being a tough bad boy but it's funny.) Whatever, it's not like it matters. Wow, she moves fast, what was her name? Oh, she never gave it to me. "Hey, I didn't catch your name.", I say but it seems like she's talking to herself. " Stupid, who the heck talks like that?!" I smile to myself and decide to not let her go that easily. I follow her down the hall and stop her before she gets to a set of stairs.

"I said I didn't catch your name.", I said calmly. At least I hope it was calm and not creepy. "Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? My name is y/n. It's nice to meet you but I really should be going. I'll see you around Yoongi." With that she goes down the stairs with a push of her glasses and a wave of her sweater paw. "Hmmm y/n. Is that the same y/n that Namjoon was talking about?", I wonder to myself. Of course, how many y/ns could be running around this campus? It was probably just a coincidence.

Besides I was never very fond of sharing.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Well...........that was interesting. You've never had someone be so............forward with you. It was kind of nice but you're a bit apprehensive about Yoongi. Everyone has warned you about boys who talk back and seem like they just don't care but Yoongi seemed.......different. When you hit your head he made sure that you were ok and he thanked you TWICE for your laptop charger. You tend to be a pretty trusting person but you think that Yoongi would probably make a pretty good friend. Him and Namjoon. Of course, you feel like they might just pity you since you got hurt in their presence and they're so hot what would they want to do with you? Sometimes you think that you're cute but that cute is what guys think of their little sisters. Maybe that's why you've never had a boyfriend, either that or because you've never been confident enough to really put yourself out there. "This year is gonna be different.", you tell yourself.

You head to your art class in a different building. (So many buildings) The outside of it looks sleek and modern but as you walk inside you see tasteful graffiti everywhere. Even on the ceiling! As you're staring at the ceiling and wondering how they got it up there you hear a camera shutter. You turn to see who has a camera but as you turn you run into someone. They were walking without looking so the force with which they ran into you was enough to make you fall on your butt. "Why do I keep getting hurt today?", you ask out loud after a minute. "Oh shit, I'm sorry I didn't see you there!", a deep voice says.

A hand appears in front of your face and you look up to see yet another hot guy. That makes three in one day! You blush as you realize you were taking in his features for an unnatural amount of time and gently take his hand. He carefully lifts you up and you get back on your feet but for whatever reason he doesn't let go of your hand. "I'm really sorry about that. I was trying to get to my art class but I was too invested in my bitmoji story to see you there. My name is Taehyung." Cute, funny and he has nice hands? Is the Lord trying to tell you something? "I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you.........um if you don't mind me asking why are you still holding my hand?" He looks down at your hands and smiles. "Your hands are soft and warm like my friends and you even have sweater paws like him too! I'm used to holding hands with him cause we're both kind of clingy. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable." He drops you hand and returns his to his side.

"Oh, it's fine. I was just curious. So what art class are you going to?" "The one in room 307." "Cool, that's the one I'm going to. Would you like to walk together?" "Sure." You both make your way to the classroom and decide to sit by each other. You take out your sketchbooks and pencils and wait for the teachers instructions. "Alright everyone since it's our first day of class let's do a little warm up before we go into anything in-depth. I would like you all to draw something nice that you've seen today and I will let you know when to stop. Ready and begin!" The teacher goes to his desk while the class gets started. You start to draw a dog that you saw on your walk to campus when Taehyung pokes your arm.

"Yeah? Do you need something?", you ask quietly. "Yeah, uhhh can I borrow your hand?" Y/n.exe has stopped working. "I'm sorry, what?" "Can I borrow your hand? I usually draw with a reference and since your hand is right here I was wondering if I can draw it. I don't like drawing people without their consent though." "Ok, go ahead." "Thank you!",Taehyung says brightly. You get back to drawing while Taehyung inspects your hand and starts sketching.

"Ok, your time is up. Please put you pencils down and we'll start with basics so everyone is on the same page."

————————————————————————
This is a bit of a longer chapter. I wanted to write in Taehyungs point of view but I think that I'll save that for the next chapter. Also, I didn't mean to make Yoongi seem like such a bad boy but that's just what I was feeling as I was writing. He's not gonna do anything bad, I promise. I hope everyone is enjoying the story and please let me know what you think!!