The Return Pt.2

The boys were very distracted.

They had went to their final class of the day and Dawn had asked if she could borrow someone's phone since hers was dead.

Jimin volunteered his and got it back by the time class had started.

Mr. Lee was assigning their next project and it required a lot of work so they didn't notice that Y/n hadn't shown up.

They went home and didn't get a chance to think about her when Dawn showed up at their door in tears.

She told them about how her boyfriend broke up with her and she felt like hurting herself.

The boys immediately got to comforting their friend, not thinking about where their girlfriend might be.

~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~

You woke up in your hospital bed with a stiff neck and slight headache.

A nurse came in and gave you your breakfast along with a painkiller and checked your bandages.

When you finished your breakfast Sid and Brae came in to take you home.

The nurse told them that she couldn't discharge you until after 1 so you asked them to check with the boys and let them know what had happened.

They gave you hugs and said they would be at 1 to take you home and left.

Not too long after that you got a message from Sid.

You looked at your phone and saw it was a video.

"This is how they feel about you."

You were ready for a funny video to lift your spirits but were instead met with the faces of your seven boyfriends looking confused.

"She's just a friend. Always has been and always will be.", Namjoon says to Brae, who was also in the frame.

"It doesn't seem that way.", she says.

"Just because we hang out with her and comfort her doesn't mean that we're anything more than friends.", Jin explained.

You bit your lip as you continued watching.

"Yeah, she's cool but I don't wanna date her.", Jungkook said and your heart shattered.

"She's not my type.", Yoongi says coolly.

"I see her as a sister more than anything.", Hobi says.

You don't watch the rest of the video and turn off your phone.

You didn't want to think about anything or judge to fast so you mindlessly watched whatever was on the little tv in the corner of your room.

When Brae and Sid had come back for you you didn't talk about it. You didn't say anything about the message and kept a neutral disposition.

They pulled up to the dorms and you asked them to stay for a few minutes.

They were confused but they agreed and helped you get up to the dorm room.

You waited until they had disappeared down the hall before opening the door.

You walked in and saw all the boys chatting together in the living room. When you closed the door they noticed your presence but didn't move.

You knew you didn't look great but there's only so much you can do in a hospital room with limited supplies. Yesterday's mascara still slightly stained under your eyes even after constant rubbing.

You open your mouth to speak when the bathroom door opens.

Dawn walks out with wet hair and bare legs, her upper thighs barely covered by Namjoons white T-shirt.

"Thanks for letting me stay here last night guys. I'm so glad I didn't have to sleep alone.", she says and then looks to where they're staring.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n! Are you ok? You look awful. Sorry about your clothes but they just didn't fit me right where it mattered."

You look to your right and see that your box had been dug through and some things were hanging out of the sides. You bit your lip because she wouldn't have been able to fit into your clothes with her big chest, curvy hips and big ass.

You blink and turn back to her with a small smile.

"It's ok. I need to get going anyways."

"But you just got here!", Jungkook protests, finally finding a voice.

You look at him and feel little tears prick your eyes.

"It's best if I get going, I'll see you when I start coming to classes again.", you tell him and start walking out the door.

"Don't you need your stuff?", Jimin asks, wanting to get up but staying where he was.

"I'll have Brae and Sid do it for me. It'll be easier for them."

You give them one last look before walking back out the door.

True to their word, your friends waited for you and took you back to your "old" apartment.

Your name was still on the lease and now you were glad you were still paying for it because this.......... this was a disaster.

~~~~ Back at the dorms ~~~~

The boys watched her walk out the door.

Then they watched the door, as if expecting her to come back in and make everything right again.

But the door remained closed.

Dawn cleared her throat and grabbed the boys attention.

"Are you guys ok?", she asks with a fake sad pout.

Yoongi looked like he wanted to yell at her but instead went to his room, cursing himself for doing nothing. That was all he seemed to do.

He couldn't protect his girlfriend or notice when she was gone, he couldn't explain a simple fucking situation to her, he couldn't even beg her not to leave...........

The other boys heard a yell and a thud.

Yoongi slid down the wall cradling his bruised and bleeding fist to his chest.

'That helped nothing.', he thought to himself with a sad smile.

'Where did it all go wrong?'

_______________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry it's taken me so long to update but school has been a bitch. Thank you for all the reads and I'm so excited that this story has gained some attention. I really hope you like it and let me know what you think!

PS A request can make your dreams come true.....