Eating Out.......

~~~~~ Your POV~~~~~

When Yoongi pulled away from the kiss your eyes fluttered open and you saw the sweet look in his eyes.

You bit your lip and saw his expression go darker, making your stomach flip. You try to put on a sultry look for him.

"You wanna get out of here?", you ask with hooded eyes.

He smirks down at you and wraps an arm around your waist before leading you out of the shop.

You giggle excitedly as he pins you against the door of their dorm room and starts kissing you as he unlocks the door.

When it's open you grab his collar and start walking back with him, not separating from your kiss as you slip off your shoes and Yoongi closes the door. 

You wrap your arms around his neck and he picks you up under your thighs. He walks to his room with you wrapped around him and kissing him passionately.

"Back so soon?", you hear Jin tease.

You feel one of his arms move from where it was holding you but you don't care.

"Min Yoongi how dare you flip me off! I am your hyung!", Jin continues yelling while Yoongi keeps walking and soon his scolds are muffled by a door.

He drops you onto the bed and you smile against his mouth as you bounce on the mattress.

He pulls away from you to grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head, exposing his pale and toned torso.

You blush as you take in the expanse of his chest and your mind goes blank as you watch him rake his fingers through his black hair.

He climbs over you and takes in your reaction.

"You wanna try something new today?", he asks in a husky voice.

You look at him in wonder and nod your head yes.

He smiles down at you and strokes your cheek with his thumb. You lean into his touch and he lowers his head to kiss you sweetly.

You whimper into his mouth when he sucks on you tongue. You whine when he moves away from your mouth and goes to rest in between your legs.

You look at him curiously and he just unbuttons and unzips your jeans and pulls them down. You turn your head away so you don't see his expression when he sees how your underwear is already clinging to you.

You feel soothing circles on your thighs and look down to see him looking at you.

"We don't have to do this.", he says.

"I just don't know what your gonna do. That's what makes me nervous.", you mumble.

He just smiles kindly and rests his head on his hand.

"You want me to tell you?"

You nod your head.

"Ok. First, I'm gonna get rid of your underwear. Is that ok?", he talks gently and you know that if you say the word then he will stop.

Do you want him to stop?

You give him a small nod of your head and he carefully takes your soft underwear off of you, dragging it down your legs and sending tingles up your spine.

He bites his lip as he takes you in. You feel exposed but enjoy the feeling of Yoongi adoring  your body.

"I'm going to touch you now. Ok?"

"O-ok.", you breathe out.

You feel his finger run up and down your slit, making you shiver.  He puts his finger in between your folds and you gasp. He stimulates you and you arch your back when he goes over your clit.

He pulls away from you altogether and you push up on your elbows to look at him better.

He looks you dead in the eye and pops his finger in his mouth.

Your eyes widen when he pulls it out and licks his lips.

"Now the same thing but on you."

With that he brings his face closer to your womanhood and gives it a big, deep lick.

You flop back onto the bed with a moan and he happily eats you out. You grab his hair and grind onto his face as his licking and sucking brings you closer...........

Then it hits.

Your eyes roll back into your head and you see stars as Yoongi brings you to your first orgasm.

When your writhing under him and whining in overstimulation he finally stops. He licks around his mouth before wiping off the excess of your slick on his arm.

He crawls up to you and brings you into his chest.

"How was that?", he asks cheekily.

You look at him in a daze and can't get out any coherent words. He starts to look worried.

"How about some water?", he asks instead.

You nod your head but stop him from getting up. You pout your lips and he laughs before giving you a kiss.

He is surprised when you lick into his mouth to taste yourself. When you pull away you wave him off to get you water.

When he comes back you eagerly drink half nod the glass in one go.

Yoongi grabs your underwear from the floor and helps you put them back on. He grabs a pair of sweats that were on the floor and puts those on you too. He puts his shirt back on and picks you up, you made grabby hands and he couldn't say no, and walks to the living room.

You sit on his lap and finish your water before cuddling into him and letting his scent coax you into a mid afternoon nap.

_______________________________

Hello everyone! This chapter was a lot longer than I anticipated and it was actually gonna be different but I like the way it turned out. Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy!