When You Touch Me.........

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You stretched your arms over your head, making the skirt raise as you walked, and then bent at the waist to pick up some socks that you may have planted on the floor for this occasion. Giving a nice view of your ass and a peek of your panties.

After picking up the socks and throwing them in a hamper you turn around one more time. You see various looks of hunger, irritation, and desperation. You see that Jungkook isn't even looking at you.

"Jungkookie? Is there something wrong? Come here.", you say in an innocent voice. He shuffles over to you with his eyes still stuck to the floor. "Can you get on your knees for me?", he quickly does as you ask.

You run a finger over his jaw, admiring the flush on his skin and making him look up at you. "You're such a good boy, since you're such a good boy do you wanna cuddle with noona? And maybe a little more?" He quickly nods his head and you smile at his eagerness. You lean down and give him the softest kiss on his lips.

You watch his eyes flutter and pull back. "Noona isn't wearing very much tonight so Jungkookie might need some help keeping noona warm. Jiminie?", you ask looking at him cutely. His eyes go wide and he points to himself. You smile and nod at him before walking to Jungkooks room, the two boys hot on your tail.

You leave the door ajar and tell them to lay on the bed. They comply quickly and you crawl on top of Jungkook first. You see him swallow and give him a little smile. You hear the door open more but ignore it in favor of kissing the blushing boy under you.

You start off gentle for him before nipping at his lips and adding your tongue. You feel the bed shift and break away from Jungkook to see Jimin with his hand down his pants watching you.

"Awww does Jiminie feel left out?", you ask as you put your hand over his. He pushes into your touch. "You wanna touch noona too?", he nods quickly and you lay down in between them. Guiding Jimins unoccupied hand to your thigh and trailing it up. You shiver at the feeling of his fingers through the lace of your panties.

You grab Jungkooks collar and pull him towards you, reconnecting your lips as Jimins hand finds its way under your panties. You moan into Jungkooks mouth as Jimins fingers run over your folds. Jimin lazily kisses your shoulder as he gathers your slick on his fingers before prodding at your entrance.

You arch into his touch and move your hand to touch him better. You wind your other in Jungkooks hair and tug lightly every now and again. Making him whimper lightly. You smirk against his mouth and start running your fingers down his back, he squirms as you add more pressure and start to dig your nails into his skin.

He shivers and you pull off of his mouth with a satisfied smack. He whines and tries to chase your lips. You laugh lightly and cup his chin in your hand. "You can kiss me other places Jungkookie.", you say darkly.

His eyes light up and you put your hand in Jimins hair, tugging to get his attention. He looked up at you with glazed eyes and wet lips. You guided his head towards yours and connected your lips, the soft surface almost making you melt. You turn your head and point to your neck and feel Jungkooks lips against your skin. Raw from you nipping and sucking on them.

You push your tongue into Jimins mouth and felt him twitch under your hand. You pull back surprised. Jimin looks at you worriedly while Jungkook frets over finding skin of yours that he hasn't kissed. "What's wrong?", Jimin asked worriedly.

"It moved.", you said. "What moved?" You look at his crotch and point. "Oh, it does that.", he explained calmly. "Can I see it?", curiosity coming out in your voice. His eyes widen and he moves his hands to his zipper.

"Are you sure?" You nod firmly. "I've never seen one before.", you admit. He quickly unbuttons his pants and undoes his zipper with shaky fingers. You help him tug off his pants so he's more comfortable and look at the bulge in his underwear. He looks you in the eyes before taking himself out of his underwear.

You weren't sure what you were imagining but you liked what you saw. He was wide and already hard. You tentatively reached to touch it. Jimin carefully grabbed your wrist and guided your hand onto him, biting his lip at the feeling of your hand.

You close your hand around him and start to experiment. First you move your hand up and down, he seems to really like that, then you play with the head a little, running your index finger from the top all the way down to his balls. He shivers. You see precum gathering on the head and wonder what it tastes like. So you impulsively lick it.

He let's out a strangled groan and you look up at him in surprise. He looks back at you as he breaths heavily. "Did you like that?", you ask genuinely. "Fuck, how could I not?" You get an idea.

"Can I do it some more?", you ask cutely. He flops onto his back and covers his face with his hands. "Please.", he says into his hands.

You decide that if you're gonna do this it is no longer an it, it is a dick. You gently grab his dick and stroke it a few times before licking up the shaft and putting the head in your mouth. You use your tongue to play with the tip before giving it a suck and going down on him more and more until your gag reflex kicks in. When you find your limit you work on making him get loud.

It doesn't take much. After a few minutes of sucking, stroking what you can't fit in your mouth and playing with his balls he stops you. "I don't want to come in your mouth the first time.", he pants out. You nod and continue to stroke him until you feel him go completely hard under your touch and he's coming on his stomach.

He lays on the bed and you allow him to collect himself as you kiss Jungkook again. "Noona.", he says against your mouth. "What is it, baby?"
"Can I touch you like you touched Jimin hyung?"

You lean back and look at his eager features. "You know that boys are different than girls, right?", you tease and he blushes. "I know noona I was just thinking.......... I wanted to make you feel good too.", he pouts. You run your thumbs over his cheeks and smile softly.

"You always make me feel good, you're such a good boy for wanting to take care of me. How about we help Jiminie and we can play more later?", you suggest and Jungkooks face lights up.

He quickly get up and runs to the bathroom. You look at the other five boys congregated at the door. "I hope you're enjoying yourself.", Jin says seriously. You smile and and crawl on your hands and knees to the end of the bed towards them.

"I am. I like teasing but now I'm waiting.", you say innocently. "Waiting for what?", Namjoon asks, a hand to his crotch.

"For when you touch me."

_______________________________

Hello everyone! This is a longer chapter and I hope you enjoy it. I was gonna write more but I'm very tired. I'll try to keep updating and thank you soooo much for 1,000 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! Let me know what you think (I love feedback)!