New Girl In Town.......

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You walked back to the boys dorm with Hobi who kept pressing kisses into your hand making you blush. You two spent a few minutes kissing outside the door before you actually walked in. "I see you guys decided to stop making out.", Jin said as he laid out plates on the table. You turn red and Hobi scratches the back of his neck.

"Is it that obvious?", he asks. "Well it wouldn't be but both of your lips are swollen and your hair looks like someone has been pulling on it and there is one person in this dorm that I know likes to pull hair.", Jin replies and everyone looks at you.

You blush at all the attention and try to defend yourself. "Why is everyone looking at me? I know you all like it." All the boys shrug and say yeah before Jin pulls you down into a chair. You all eat and talk about your day and you offer to wash the dishes after everyone is done.

"Thank you, y/n.", Jin says as he back hugs you. He presses light kisses to your neck that make you giggle and eventually you both start laughing. He pecks your lips a couple of times to show his appreciation before leaving you to the task.

As you scrub dishes you hope that everyday will be like this.

You wake up the next morning tangled up in the warmth of Taehyung. "Good morning baby.", he says in his morning voice and you just push your head into his chest because it's too early for this much sexiness. His chest rises and falls quickly as he laughs at how cute you are. He takes one of his hands and puts it under your chin to make you look at him. When you do he kisses your nose and you scrunch it before flopping back into his chest.

He easily picks you up and takes you to the kitchen. "It's time to wake up." , he tells you as he tries to set you down but you refuse to let him go. "Nooooooo I want to stay with my warm Taehyungieeeee.", you whine into his chest.

After that your sitting on his lap as he feeds you your breakfast. When you're done you put your face into his neck and give him little kisses. "I love you Taehyungie." "I love you too, y/n. Now you need to go get dressed or you'll be late." At the mention of being late you quickly let go of him and run to your box. You choose a some mom capris and a fashionably oversized T-shirt paired with your converse and ~aesthetic~ glasses.

After finishing the rest of your morning routine you give each of the boys a kiss before heading off to your first class. It felt pretty nice out this morning and you enjoyed some music that Namjoon had recommended for you. Come to think of it, you two didn't walk to class together this morning. You usually walked together since you had the same class but you were probably so wrapped up with Taehyung that you didn't notice him leave. You decide to brush it off and see if he can't walk you to your next class.

When you get to the classroom you immediately spot Namjoon and head towards him. As you get closer you see that your seat is taken...............................................by a girl........ a very pretty girl........................................... that is making Namjoon laugh.........................very hard.

You take a deep breath and decide to sit in front of him so he'll notice you and kick the new girl out of your seat. Damn those seats are taken too. You decide to be polite and not interrupt their nice conversation and just sit a few rows behind them.

Things were fine. You still took notes and only occasionally glanced at Namjoon and the ho- new girl sitting next to him. However, every time she scooted a little closer to him or would brush his arm you felt your jaw clench and the grip on your pencil tighten. You were so focused on calming yourself down and not slapping a bitch that you didn't notice class was over.

When you finished packing up your stuff you saw Namjoon and the girl leave together. Your heart may have hurt a little bit but you knew how friendly Namjoon was. He was probably just trying to be nice to her. Yeah, that was it no need to get jealous, you tell yourself.

As you were walking to your next class you felt your phone buzz. You looked and saw that Namjoon had texted you and asked why he didn't see you in class. Now that made you mad. You left him on read and decided to see if Yoongi could make you feel better.

You walked into your music production class and saw Yoongi talking very animatedly to one of the girls in your class. The lord must be trying to test your patience today cause damn this shit was starting to get to you. Maybe you could get his attention. You took your hair out from your messy bun and ran your fingers through it. You knew that Yoongi likes to mess with your hair. You put on some chapstick before walking over to Kyungsoo.

"Hey Kyungsoo!", you say a little too loud. "Hi Y/n, what's up?" "Oh nothing much. What about you?", you ask as you twist some of your hair around your index finger. You glance back at Yoongi to see that he hasn't noticed while Kyungsoo goes on about how great things have been for him. You nod and tell him a few things before class starts and you look to see that your seat has been taken...................................again.

"You want to sit by me?", Kyungsoo asks and you gratefully accept. Yoongi doesn't notice you for the whole period and it's honestly really frustrating. Then he just leaves without a care once class is over. Are you just invisible today? Maybe it was all some crazy dream and you aren't actually dating them!

You feel your eyes water a little bit before blinking back the tears. Your next class is with Taehyung and since he cuddled you this morning he would probably not forget that you exist. You get to your Art class and Taehyung isn't even there. You spent the whole period drawing sad doodles in your sketchbook. Jungkook wasn't in photography and your mood started to get worse. You thought maybe some food would help but when you walked into the cafeteria and saw Jin, Jimin and Hobi talking to the new girl you immediately lost your appetite and headed to your last class.

You waited for half an hour in the empty classroom before people started showing up but you just kept your head in your arms. Trying to make the time go by faster by pretending you weren't there. You heard familiar voices and laughter and lifted your head a bit to see your boys. They all looked so happy. You smiled at their expressions but quickly frowned when the new girl suddenly appeared and took all of their attention.

You put your head back in your arms and prayed for the class to go by quickly. You ended up falling asleep a little bit but woke up when class ended. You could hear the boys talking in the row behind you. "Have you guys seen y/n today? I texted her earlier but she left me on read.", you felt guilty for not answering Namjoons text.

"I didn't see her today.", Yoongi said. "I was helping out the new transfer so I wasn't in class today.", said Taehyung. "I was helping Tae.", said Jungkook. "We didn't see her at lunch either.", Jin said while Jimin and Hobi agreed. "Do you think something happened?", Namjoon asked. "Maybe she's on her period again.", Jungkook suggested.

A new voice joins the conversation. A light, airy, pleasant voice.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?", she asks. "Hey Dawn, we're talking about our girlfriend. We haven't seen her today.", Namjoon explains. "Oh I didn't know that you guys had a girlfriend." Yeah, apparently they didn't make it very obvious, you thought. "Maybe today was a sign.", she adds. "A sign?", Jungkook asks. "Yeah that you guys just aren't meant to be together."

Your heart shatters. You think about your dorky outfit and weird habits. Your stupid hair and ugly face and wonder how they could have ever wanted you. You decide that you need to leave and quickly grab your stuff before standing up and running to the door.

"Y/n!", you hear yelled but you keep running. Tears are falling down your face so you don't notice when you miss a stair and twist your ankle. You feel the pain immediately but quickly get up and limp as fast as you can to your apartment.

_____________________________

Hello everyone! Here is a longer update and I was feeling a bit angsty so enjoy the drama. Let me know what you think and I'll try to update again soon!