Come Clean Pt.2

~~~~ Your POV ~~~~

You missed all of your classes on the day you were supposed to come back but met with your teachers after them.

They were all very understanding and helped put accommodations in place since you were still healing.

Unfortunately, you arrived to Mr. Lee's class just before he let everyone out.

There was a tense and awkward moment of you standing at the door waiting to go in while everyone filed out when the boys came out and saw you.

They froze in place for a moment, just looking at you.

Your heart ached in its beating as you finally got to see them but the state they were in made you tear up.

They all looked so tired and hollow and their gazes towards you looked like ones of disbelief.

You don't know how long you had been staring at each other but you were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

You all look and see Dawn.

Your heart sinks the minute you see her and it drops all the way to your stomach when she cuddles up to Jimin, wrapping herself around his stiff arm.

"Y/n, hi! I didn't expect to see you back so soon. Are you sure you're ready to be back in classes cause you look awful. Oh my gosh that sounded so mean! I'm just worried about your health. Well we have plans but it was great catching up with you! Let me know if you need anything, bye!"

Dawn finally shuts her mouth and pulls Jimin out of the classroom with her.

You turn your eyes down to the floor so you don't have to watch the boys follow her out of the classroom.

"Y/n? I was going to ask why you missed my class but I think I understand now."

You look up and see Mr. Lee looking at you in pity.

"You heard all of that?", you ask even though you already know the answer.

He nods solemnly and opens his arms to you.

You hesitate before going to him and hugging him tightly.

He pats your back as you start to cry and tells you that it's ok.

When you calm down you pull away from him and he offers you a tissue.

"I'd like for you to schedule an appointment with the school counselor. I'm more than happy to support you but I'm not an expert. Don't worry about your next project, I'm giving you an alternative assignment and just get all of your work to me when you can, there's no rush. Take care of yourself first and then do your work."

"Yes Mr. Lee. Thank you so much.", you give him a small smile and he pats your head.

"I don't want to kick you out but I do have a teachers meeting soon."

"It's ok, my roommate is waiting to pick me up anyways. Thank you for all your help."

"It's no problem Y/n. Please let me know if you need anything."

"I will. Have a good evening Mr. Lee, bye."

"Goodbye."

You walked out of the classroom feeling slightly better and walked towards the parking lot.

You saw movement out of the corner of your eye and turned to see a bit of dark hair poking out behind a pillar.

The person moved their head to peek at you and you saw Jungkook.