Creating comfort.........

~~~Third person POV~~~

When Namjoon and y/n got into the car Namjoon shot a quick text to Jin telling him that you need to be majorly cheered up. Jin saw the message and sighed. Leave it to Namjoon to unintentionally ruin your mood. Jin passes on the message to everyone else so they could plan accordingly for when you got home.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

As soon as you walk through the door you get tackled into a hug by Taehyung. Do to your lack of balance times the speed and velocity of Taehyung, you promptly fall on your butt. "Owwww Tae! As much as I love hugs you just made me break my ass. Could we please get up now?" "Oh, ok!", he happily gets off of you and lends you a hand to help you stand. When you're up you rub your now sore booty and Taehyung looks at you sheepishly.

"Noona!", Jungkook yelled and attacked you with a slightly less aggressive hug. The hug was nice and warm and comfortable. Then you noticed that this hug was going on for a long time..........a really long time. "Uhhh Jungkook? Could you stop hugging me so I can put my bag down?" "Oh yeah sorry.", he quickly lets you go and turns a bright shade of red and leaves the room.

"What's up with him?", you ask while setting your stuff on a chair at the dining room table. "What do you mean? He always acts weird. Hey what kind of movies do you like?", Jimin changes the subject and takes your mind off of the younger boy. "I like action and comedy and making fun of terrible movies." "Done!" He starts going through movies on Netflix as the boys gather in the living room with blankets, pillows, snacks and drinks.

"What's going on here?", you look around the room at all the boys setting up the room. "We're having a movie marathon! It always helps us feel better OW!", he's cut short as Yoongi elbows him in the ribs.

You look at the boys messing around with each other and setting up blankets and creating a comfortable setting. All for you. Your stomach fills with butterflies as you think about how they are doing all of this for little old you. Your eyes well with happy tears when you think about how great they make you feel and how much you love spending time with them. "Yah, don't get all sappy on us we're about to laugh our asses off!", Jimin says as he pulls on your arm to make you sit next to him on the comfy pile on the floor.

By the time it's evening you guys have gone through: three bags of chips, two two liters, all three rush hour movies, two sharknados, and had already ordered three large pizzas and been told that there is ice cream in the freezer for later. "You guys are gonna fatten me up.", you whine as you lean back into the couch for support. Just then the door bell rings and you bolt up. "Oh! Pizza!!", you run to the door and throw it open. The guys are in the living room laughing as you take the pizzas from the pimply teenage delivery boy. You somehow give him a tip with your arms full of large pizza boxes and waddle back to the living room.

"I'm stuffed now.", you pat your belly as you look at the empty pizza boxes. "Are you too full for ice cream?", Jin asks. "Ughh please don't talk about food.................ask me again in a couple minutes." You all laughed as the next sharknado started. Jin asked you a few minutes later about ice cream and you said yes but only a little bit. He came back with a small bowl of chocolate for you and you savored the desert on you tongue. You may have had an audience as you licked your spoon clean but you didn't notice.

You soon felt your eyes getting heavy. Your head droops every now and again before you force yourself to stay awake. It works for a couple minutes and then you start getting closer and closer to Jimins shoulder. Touch down. Your head hits his shoulder and your up for another minute before ultimately falling asleep. 

You don't know how long you were out but you feel a pair of arms lift you up and off the floor. You try to wrap your arms around the persons neck but end up hitting what you think is a face. You get tired of moving and just let your arms fall so they can safely move. You feel yourself get set on a bed and after a minute the bed dips next to you. You move toward the warmth and fall back into a deep sleep.

~~~Third person POV~~~

The boys were almost done with the third sharknado when Jimin felt something on his shoulder. He carefully turned and saw that y/n had fallen asleep. He let's the guys know that you had fallen asleep and after they took a few pictures of you Jimin said he would take you to bed. He carefully picked y/n up and she hit him in the face with her arms. After she stopped moving he took her to his room and set her on his bed. He quickly got ready for bed and prayed that Hobi would be quiet when he came in.

Jimin got into bed and y/n immediately got closer to him to steal his warmth. He smiled softly at the girl next to him before yawning. "You're a very special girl to us, y/n.", he whispered before wrapping his arms loosely around a sleeping y/n and letting sleep take him too.

~~~~~Jungkooks POV~~~~~

After Jimin and y/n left, I turned to my hyungs. "Hyungs, can I ask you a question?", I start messing with my sleeves and refused to look at them. "What is it, Jungkook?", Hobi asks. "How....um uh how...." "Spit it out Kookie." "Yonngi be nice. Take your time Jungkook.", Jin says reassuringly. I take a deep breath. "How do you ask someone out and maybe even tell them you like them?", I say it quick and squint my eyes closed to avoid the looks they give me.

"Awwwwww! Our little Jungkookie has a crush! Who's the lucky person? Do we know them? You want me to make dinner for you two? Why didn't you tell us before?", Jin was gushing and honestly seemed more excited than I am. "Jin hyung, he can only answer one question at a time. Answer the questions you remember Jungkook and we'll help you work things out."

I nod and start to answer most of Jin's questions. "Yes, you know them. They're a girl and umm I don't want to tell you who they are. And I didn't tell you before because I was afraid that you might figure out who it is but I don't want to be scared of you finding out anymore." "Jungkook, does this happen to be someone that we're close to?", Namjoon asked calmly and tried to make eye contact with me. I looked into his eyes and then looked back down. That was all the answer he needed.

"Someone go wake Jimin up. We all need to talk."

I gulped and felt like things were about to get very complicated.

————————————————————————

I know this chapter ended on a cliffhanger but I decided that the "talk" would be in the next chapter. I also sat for a solid five minutes on renaming this chapter since I decided to end it freaking here. Anyways let me know what you guys think!