Step Off (Continued)...

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

As you silently cried into Jins neck you felt his hand cup your chin. He lifted your face so that you met his eyes. "Baby, why would you ever think that? We don't want anyone else, only you.", he says before cupping your face and gently kissing your forehead.

"B-bu-", you get cut off by Yoongi.

"Y/n, we would never leave you. Dawn just transferred here so we wanted to make her feel welcome but she'll always just be a friend. Ok?", he asks you hesitantly. You stay silent for a minute as you think it over.

"Y/n, I know what you're thinking and sure Dawn is pretty and nice but she's not you. She doesn't have your laugh, your sense of humor, your personality. Please don't doubt yourself, you're all that we want.", Namjoon adds.

You start to tear up again as you realize how much you love them. "I love you all. I'm just so scared of losing you.", you say as you start to cry again. You feel six pairs of arms wrap around you in comfort.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to get rid of us Noona." , Jungkook says. They pull away from you and you wipe your eyes. "Thank you guys, I love you all so much."

"We love you too, y/n", Jimin says.

The sweet moment is interrupted by your stomach growling.

"Movie night?", Hobi suggests.

You all end up falling asleep in a pile in their living room after trying to watch the entire Star Wars saga in order. You wake up quite nicely since you had seven bodies to cushion you from the floor. You carefully get up and find Jin.

"Jin.", you whisper. "Jiinnn.", you poke his face. "Mr. Handsome.", you try. He opens one of his eyes. "Hmmmm?", he mumbles. "I'm hungry." He shuts his eye again. "What do you want me to do about it?"

You get close to his ear and play with the collar of his shirt before whispering, "Oppa, I'm hungry. Please feed me." He suddenly sits up and drags you to the kitchen. "You're lucky you're cute.", he teases. You exchange some kisses while your eggs are cooling and tell him that there is more where that came from.

You wash your plate and start to get ready for your first class. You find Namjoon waiting for you at the door when you finish and you happily walk to class together. When you get there he introduces you to 'Dawn', ok sunrise (sass), and she seems nice enough. You can see that she keeps glancing at how Namjoon is holding your hand and how close your chairs are but you decide to ignore it.

He walks you to your next class and you give him a little kiss to thank him. You both walk away with a smile and yours charms Yoongi out of frowning after he sees you walk in. Kyungsoo approaches the desk to try and talk to you but Yoongi notices and immediately latches onto your lips as if it was natural and not completely out of place. By the time Kyungsoo awkwardly makes his way back to his desk, you had gotten lost in Min Yoongis lips.

The teacher walked in and told you to make out after class to which Yoongi just flipped him off as he licked into your mouth on last time before pulling away breathless. You red all class and Yoongis hand on your thigh did not help you focus.

You drew a rough portrait of Taehyung in art and took pictures of Jungkook zoning out in photography. When you were about to walk into lunch you saw Dawn and some of her friends. They saw you so you waved and Dawn whispered something to her little group that had them all laughing. You pushed off the feeling that it was about you and went to have lunch with Jin, Jimin, and Hobi.

English passed fast and you told the guys to go ahead while you packed up your stuff. You were zipping your bag when you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was Dawn. "Hey Dawn, do you need something?", you asked politely. She scoffed at your question. (Just a little FYI when I was writing this I had Demi Lovatos Confident stuck in my head so it might set the tone of this a bit better.)

"I think that you need something.", she said snooty. You cross your arms. "And what would that be?", you ask slightly agitated. "A healthy dose of reality and who better to give it to you than me.", she said putting a hand to her chest before continuing.

"Y/n, I don't know how to break this to you but you're a slut. Everyone knows it. I heard that you were a nice little good girl but then you wanted attention so you sexed yourself up. How could someone like you have a boyfriend, let alone seven? Do you really think that you can satisfy all of them? What makes you so special?", she spits out. You teared up a little bit because you had never been called a slut before and it hurt but you knew that things weren't like that.

You were in a consenting relationship with all seven boys and you respected each other's boundaries and how fast you wanted to move. Who did this bitch think she is? You remember how the old Y/n would have just sat silent and taken the insults but you had changed. The boys had helped you change, your friends had helped you grow so you look her straight in the eye and casually shrug.

"What's wrong with being confident?", you ask her and after a moment of solid eye contact you put on your bag and start to walk out of the room. You turn back around when you get to the door. "By the way, if you don't step off I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll be tasting pavement for weeks.", you flip your hair as you turn and leave her shocked.

You find your boyfriends and tell them that you and Dawn finally came to an understanding.

________________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry it takes me so long to update but I wanted this chapter to end good. Happy late birthday to Jin! Hopefully I will write I special chapter with him in it to celebrate. Thank you for over 800 reads and be sure to check out my other stories!let me know what you think or if you would like to see anything!