Your Yoongi

~~~~~ Your POV~~~~~

You tried to stretch out your arms as you woke up but you were trapped.

You crack your eyes open to see a solid chest. You take a deep whiff and from the smell you can tell that it's Jin. Y/n you went to sleep with him last night, remember?

You wiggle in his hold and he just groans and holds you tighter.

"Jin, let me go I need to pee.", the increasing pressure on your bladder causes you to wake up more.

"Mmmmm."

"Jin, if you don't let me go I'm gonna pee on you."

"If that's the price to pay, then so be it.", he mumbles in his sleeping state.

You huff and try to pry his arms off of you. Ughhhh they're too beefy!

"Oppa, let me go and I'll give you some kisses.", you persuade and he finally lets you go.

You run to the bathroom and take care of business then brush your teeth and stuff to get ready for the day.

You head back to Jin and Namjoons room and crawl back into bed with Jin. He immediately wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to his chest.

"Kisses?", he mumbles with his plump pouty lips.

"Kisses.", you say before leaving little kisses every where and giving soft pecks to his lips.

He smiles and partially opens his eyes to look at you.

"Good morning, baby.", he says sleepily.

"Good morning. Are you gonna let me go now? I want to spend some time with Yoongi today."

"Hmmmmm.......................................... give me another kiss and I'll let you go."

You giggle at his antics but give him a kiss anyways. He lets you go and cuddles back into the covers. You go to the kitchen and make some cereal and eat it quickly so it's the perfect amount of crunchy and soggy.

After cereal you got ready for the day and went to find Yoongi. He was still in his bed but when you pulled back his comforter you found that he was on his phone. You laid on top of him to get his attention.

"Can I help you?", he asks a little grumpy.

"Awwwww is Yoonie grumpy this morning?", you ask with a pout.

"Don't start Y/n.", he warns.

You frown at him.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?", you ask seriously.

He sighs and puts his phone down.

"I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I couldn't fall asleep until like 4. So I am a little grumpy.", he huffs.

"Well, laying in bed all day isn't going to make you feel any better. Come on, let's go out and do something. Just you and me.", you get off of him and grab his arm, trying to pull him out of bed.

"Y/n, I'm really not in the mood.", he pulls his arm out of your grip and turns his back towards you.

"Please, it'll be fun!"

No response.

"Yoongi-"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not in the mood?!", he turns back towards you so you can see the frustration in his face.

You close up at the anger in his voice and start to tear up. He's never yelled at you before and you don't know how to feel. You play with your shirt and can't stand still.