Worlds worst wakeup call......

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

In the middle of the night you got hot and your sleeping brain decided to kick your borrowed sweats off. Since you were sleeping you thought nothing of it and were only worried about getting comfortable again. After you were back to a normal body temperature you stopped moving and fell back into a deep sleep.

~~~~~Yoongis POV~~~~~

My alarm went off far too early and the insistent beeping was more annoying that it usually was. I slapped my night stand until it shut off. I opened my eyes and threw off the covers. I was met with my own legs and a pair of smooth, unblemished ones. My eyes trailed higher, not truly thinking since I just woke up, past a pair of pretty black underwear and a oversized sweater that had ridden up and up to the pretty sleeping face of y/n.

Wait, y/n? That's when reality hits me like a ton of bricks. Y/n is sleeping in my bed with no pants on. I wasn't sure how to handle it so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I screamed. I shuffled of the bed to put room between us as I was screaming and I ended up falling off the bed. Just then the door opened and Jungkook came in. "Hyung what's wrong?!" He looked towards my bed and started screaming before covering his eyes and trying to run away. He ran into a wall and ended up on the floor too. Jimin stepped over Jungkook and was about to ask what was wrong before taking one look in the room, turning bright red and walking away.

A grumpy Taehyung came into my room, crouched to my level and put his hand over my mouth and asked, "Why the fuck are you screaming at 7 in the morning, hyung?" I went quiet and stared at him before pointing to my bed. He stood up and his eyes went wide. Then he started screaming. You finally started waking up but unfortunately you just flipped onto your stomach giving us a perfect view of your ass. Of course it was nice but it was not how we were planning to see it and you didn't know we were looking.

Hobi ran into the room, saw your sleeping form and joined the scream fest. Namjoon came in yelling about how we all need to shut up when he noticed you too he turned pale and yelled, "Jinnnnnnn hyunggggggg!" Jin came into the room, took one look at you, grabbed my covers and put them back over you. We all promptly shut up and he starts to scold us. "You pussys! You couldn't have just left the room and waited for her to wake up? What if she woke up to all of you screaming and looked down to realize she has no pants on?! She would be very embarrassed and I'm sure she already feels terrible from last night. Now everyone get out of this room while I make breakfast. We are all staying here today to help her recoup. Now everyone out."

Jin shooed us all out of my room and closed the door. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast while everyone went back to their own rooms. I went to the couch to take a nap while waiting for Jin to finish breakfast.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You slowly started to wake up and felt around for your source of warmth and when you came up empty you lifted your head and opened your eyes to see that you're alone. You yawn and sit up on the bed to stretch your arms and back before getting off the bed. You wince at the cold floor on your bare feet but get used to it as you walk out of the room. You follow the smell of eggs with cheese and end up in the kitchen. You see Jin working at the stove while the boys eat at the table.

Jungkook is the first to notice your presence and starts choking. Tae pats his back and reminds him that he has to chew before he tries to swallow. Jungkook shakes his head while he coughs and points to where you're standing. Everyone turns towards you. "Good morning guys. What's for breakfast?", you ask unaware that you are pants less. Jin comes to stand in front of you and asks to speak to you in Yoongis room. Once you're in there he looks at you very seriously.

"Y/n, I know that this will be very embarrassing but I think that you deserve to know and you will hate us for not telling you sooner. You're not wearing pants." You look down and sure enough, no pants. Your face heats up and you curl up on yourself from embarrassment. Jin starts rubbing your back and telling you that it's ok. You start to feel a little better when your stomach growls. "How about you put your pants on and we'll eat some breakfast. Don't even think about going to school today because you need to rest and decompress."

You don't try to argue with him and instead dig around in the sheets for your pants. When you find them you quickly put them on and tidy up Yoongis bed for him. You follow Jin out to the kitchen and he makes you a plate and tells you to sit at the table. You can't bring yourself to look at anyone and instead demolish your breakfast. When everyone is finished Jimin clears the table while Hobi does the dishes and Namjoon leaves so he doesn't break anything. "Hey Joon, you should take y/n to her apartment so she can change clothes and grab anything that she needs.", Jin yells from the kitchen. "Alright, we'll be back in a bit.", Namjoon says as he grabs his keys.

You both walk out the door and take a short ride to your apartment. You walk in and go to your room to change into some leggings and a sweater. You put your hair into a ponytail and grab your backpack. You put your charger, some deodorant and perfume, two pairs of underwear and socks and two bras, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and a pair of pjs just incase. You grab Taes jacket that he lent you and secretly smell it. It smells like ~boy~. You shove it into your bag too and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth and put your toothbrush in your bag when you're done.

You go back into your bedroom to make sure you didn't miss anything when you spot your brush and add it to your bag. You grab a pair of tennis shoes from your closet and head back to the living room where Namjoon is waiting. "I was starting to get worried you got lost in there.", he jokes. "Shut up.", is all you say before you both head out the door. Your about to cross the street when someone grabs your hips. A car whizzes by but you don't notice. You're frozen in place and memories from last night come back to you. Loud music, sweaty bodies, cold sweaty hands on your hips and a disgusting voice in your ear.

"—got hit by that car. Are you listening y/n?", Namjoon says from behind you. You turn around to see that he's the one who grabbed you but your brain can't get the feeling of unwanted hands touching you. Even though it's Namjoon and you know he's ok you need him to let go of you and you need it now. You meet his eyes with your tear filled ones. "Please don't touch me like that. I know you won't hurt me but it makes me uncomfortable." He quickly realizes what you're saying and let's go of  your hips. You let out a breath and release a bit of tension from your body. He softly takes your hand and walks you across the street to the car.

On the way back to the boys dorm you think about how lucky you are to have them as your friends. They always made you smile and feel happy and protected. Jin was so caring and forward in the way he did it, Yoongi was more silent in the way that he cared and he was pretty nice to sleep with. Hobi always made you smile and felt like a sun that just radiates happiness to the world around him. Namjoon was clumsy like you but very smart and you admired the way he looked at the world. Jimin was so sweet and always knew just how to comfort you while Taehyung practically vibrated with energy but let it out with his creativity. Jungkook was a silent observer that preferred to see the world through a lens but what he captured was absolutely beautiful.

How did you become so lucky to have all these amazing friends? You want to spend all of your time with them and get to know them better. You want to be there on their good days and their bad days. Always by their side.

That's what friends do for each other, right? Right? You look over to Namjoon and get a terrible wake up call.

You think you like your seven best friends.........    This could get messy.

————————————————————————

I stayed up to finish this and I'm glad I did. I hope that everyone is enjoying the story and let me know what you think! More to come soon.