Where it all went wrong

A man sat alone in a coffee shop, waiting for whoever told him to meet here.

A beautiful girl walks in, one that he's sure he'd seen before.

She approaches the table and sits down with a swish of her skirt and a smile.

"Hello Mr. Smith, I have a proposition for you."

The plan was simple.

Dawn would get ahold of one of the boys phones and text Y/n, telling her to come to a café that wasn't in the best neighborhood but walking distance from the college. She would delete the message to not leave any trace or reason as to why Y/n would be where she was.

Smith would be waiting there for her to finish what he started before they got him fired and delete the boys numbers from her phone so she wouldn't be able to get ahold of them. Dawn would distract the boys with her "beauty" and the undeniable need for them to pity her.

He wasn't supposed to injure her but Dawn didn't care when she found out. Anything that made it harder for them to get together and would take the suspicion away from her was good.

She overheard it when Y/ns friends came over.

She snatched one of their phones off the counter and filmed the scene of the boys answering their questions about Dawn.

As much as it upset her that they only saw her as a friend, she knew it would all change soon. They wouldn't be upset over their pathetic little girlfriend after they realized how great she is.

She sent the video with the message 'this is what they think of you' and then deleted the evidence and placed the phone back where she found it.

She heard something about them being back soon with Y/n.

The next time she heard the door open she steps out of the bathroom with nothing on except for a shirt she borrowed from one of the boys.

She acts surprised and makes a subtle insult on Y/n about how different their bodies are.

Y/n seems to panic inside and quickly leaves without explaining herself.

Dawn smiles.

That was easier than she thought it would be.

_______________________________
Hello everyone! Sorry this update took so long but now school is over for me. I have a job but I'll try to keep up. Thank you guys so much for all of the reads, this story is almost at 4,000!!!

Just a reminder to check out my other stories and that if there's something you'd like to see then just let me know and I'll write your request.