Sensitivity

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

The next few days with the boys were full of tension so you had a talk and told them that whatever Yoongi told them was right and you would change it if needed. They all understood and you went back to your lovely relationship. As days went on you knew that your period was approaching. You could feel your boobs getting sensitive, you started to break out, and your moods were already becoming unpredictable.

Unfortunately the boys did not know this.

~~~~~Namjoons POV~~~~~

I woke up this morning and realized that my dream had followed me back into the real world. Little Namjoon was up and looking for y/n. I decided that I might as well see if I can't try my luck with y/n considering my situation. I get out of bed and go to the kitchen where I see y/n washing dishes. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Good morning Joon.", she laughs. "Morning baby. I had a dream about you last night." "Oh really?" "Yep." I press my crotch to her ass to prove my point. "Ohhhh.....", she says but doesn't stop me. I move my hands up her sides and cup her breasts through her shirt. I give them a squeeze and get an unexpected reaction. "OWWWW Namjoon they're SENSITIVE!" I immediately let go and take a few steps back. Well that sure made little Namjoon go down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know! I didn't know that they got sensitive.", I plead innocence with my hands up. "It's fine I guess guys don't have these problems. They just get a bit sensitive when I'm getting closer to my period." My eyes go wide. Period. Of course she would have her period, she's a girl! Wow Namjoon now you just sound like an idiot. Wait, no one can hear me inside my head.............................................. PUSSSYYYYY! (I know this makes no sense but I thought it was funny ok.)

"Earth to Namjoon." "S-Sorry I was just thinking." "Anyways, it'll be fine. It's not like it's my first." "Yeah....yeah......can we stop talking about this now, please?" "Sure." She steps towards me and puts her arms around my neck. "Would you like to make out on the couch?" "Is that even a question?!" I scoop her up and she's laughing as I carry her to the couch. I sit on the couch and place her on my lap. She smiles at me and I return it before leaning in.

Her lips are super soft and they taste like cherry chapstick with Frosted Flakes. It's GrrrrrEAT! Man, Yoongi hyung was right, she's a natural. Her lips move smoothly over mine and she nibbles on my bottom one a little bit. I open my mouth to let her tongue in and she pulls back. "Namjoon have you brushed your teeth this morning?" "Baby I was to busy having a boner because of you. I had to prioritize, now come here." "Not until you brush your teeth." "Ughhhhhhhhhh fine." I get her off of my lap and hightail it to the bathroom for the longest two minutes of my life. I even used mouthwash so she should be happy.

I go back to the living room and see that she is not there. I go into the kitchen and see that she is there again. I tap on her shoulder and when she turns around I pick her up and sit her on the counter. I put my hand on the back of her neck and reconnect our lips. She hums at the mintiness and puts her hands in my hair. The feeling of her nails on my scalp sends pleasant shivers down my spine. When we break apart I start to kiss down her neck and gently nibble on the skin.

"Namjoon." "Hmmm?", I say into her skin. "Can I try?" I pull away confused. "Try what?" "Giving you hickey." I put my hands on her thighs and hang my head down. "Honey you're gonna give me a boner again." "So is that a yes?" I look up and know that I'm totally screwed. She looks so innocent but her lips could give sin as easily as they can speak it. I give her a little nod and move my head to give her easier access. I feel her warm breath on my skin and my knees feel weak. Even feeling her lips just brush my skin is eating me up inside. She finally finds a spot that she deems perfect and press her lips to it. She opens her mouth a little and starts to suck.

I never knew that getting a hickey could be so pleasant but here I am, standing in a messy dorm kitchen trying not to let out a moan because of my hot girlfriend sucking on my neck. She pulls away after a little while and gently licks the spot. She goes back to sitting up and admires the mark that she made. "It looks so pretty on your skin." She grabs the worn out collar of my pj shirt and brings me in for another long kiss. Things were about to get a bit heavier until Jin walked into the room.

"Yah! No making out in my kitchen!" "Even if I were to make out with you?", y/n bats her eyelashes even though she knows that the rule doesn't apply to her. Jin turns red but knows that he will probably be in this same situation soon. Y/n hops off the counter and gives me a kiss on the cheek before going to Jin. "Just do you know, I did the dishes. You're welcome." She kisses him on the cheek too before leaving.

"And you say nobody does anything around this house.", I joke. "Yah, you're always breaking things so you don't get to talk! And what's that on your neck?" I rub the spot tenderly with a goofy smile. "Y/n gave me a hickey. She's pretty good at it."

I wonder what else she's good at. 'Namjoon you pervert! She's about to start her cycle!' I scold myself. But seriously.

————————————————————————

Hello everyone! Happy late birthday Jungkookie!! I was going to put something about him in this chapter but I got lazy. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was working on Sugar Coated Intern but I'll try to work on these when I can. Let me know what you think!