Come Clean Pt.1

~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~

You had been gone for about a week and a half.

The whole time you had been gone you mainly stayed in your room, sulking in the darkness of your room to heal your concussion and feed into your sadness.

All your friends came to visit and bring you presents, which you loved but they weren't who you really wanted to see.

It felt like you hadn't seen the boys in forever and you couldn't stop thinking and replaying the last time you saw them in your head.

Your heart ached at the fact that they weren't here with you right now in your time of need. You couldn't even call them because their numbers had been deleted from your phone.

You at least hoped that they were doing better than you were.

~~~~ Third Person POV ~~~~

The boys were not doing better than Y/n.

Their dorm felt dark and quiet. When it wasn't quiet there was a screaming match happening over something small or Dawn was trying to wrestle her way into their hearts with her charm and lack of clothing.

It was easy for them to deal with at first. A distraction from the pain they were feeling and a substitution for the attention they craved.

But it wasn't enough, or more so it wasn't who they wanted it from.

It started to take a toll on all of them.

Jins food started to taste bland, it didn't matter what spice he added or what recipe he made it all tasted like nothing.

Jungkook hardly touched his camera because he knew if he did he would end up looking at all the pictures of Y/n he had on there.

Hoseok couldn't bring himself to dance and when he did every step felt wrong and void of passion.

Yoongi hardly came out of his room, just switching from staring at the hole he made in the wall to his bandaged hand. Dawn had begged him to let her sign it and when she did her "get well soon" in bright pink on the back of his hand it took up every inch of space and was only slightly smaller than the "LOVE, Dawn." He knew if Y/n had signed it she would have written as gently as possible and signed with a little smiley face. He would have ripped the bandages off so he could stop torturing himself if he knew Jin wouldn't beat his ass.

Namjoon had buried himself in his school work. He didn't even have anything due for another two weeks but he continued to work on anything he could get his hands on so he didn't have to think about Y/n.

Taehyung and filled and torn out just about every page in his sketch book. He tried to draw out his feelings but every drawing turned into Y/n. He was so frustrated and filled with shame that he couldn't even look at the Y/n he unintentionally made in pencil and had to tear them out.

Jimin barely left the house. He couldn't stand going out and seeing people and pretending that he was fine because he didn't want to make them feel bad. He didn't think he was even capable of being anything other than sad right now.

They didn't even know when they would see Y/n again so they felt they couldn't even get their hopes up.

Dawn was pleased for the moment because the boys hadn't seen or heard from Y/n or even talked about her. She was free to talk and hang out with them as much as she liked and she would have felt like she was making progress with them if they hadn't become so depressed.

It really annoyed her. How could one person mean so much to them? It was beyond her but as long as the boys gave up on Y/n they wouldn't have any problems.

______________________________
Hello everyone! I'm not dead! I'm sorry I've been so inactive but you know how it goes. I hope you like this chapter, it would have been longer but I have a headache so I'll try to get back to it when I can.

Let me know what you think, it would really help me in updating and if you have any requests just let me know.

Thank you!