Behind my lens.......

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You finished your art class with Taehyung and it actually went a lot better than expected. You didn't get hurt again and you now know enough about Taehyung to consider him a friend. Your first real college friend. Bray would flip if she knew that your first friend was a hot guy that you weren't trying to date or even flirt with. You just wanted to get used to things before you tried to meet anyone! Unless of course someone was to ask you out....... no, no that's not gonna happen. Is it?

Anyways, you make your way to your next class and decide that since you only have this one and one more that you'll eat after this class since there's a little bit more time between these two. You head to another part of the art building for a photography class that you decided to sign up for. It seemed simple enough and they let you borrow cameras from the school if you didn't have one or couldn't afford it. You walked a little farther and found the classroom you were looking for and decided to go ahead and go in.

There weren't many people in the room so you chose a seat a little ways from the front and took out a notebook and pencil.

~~~~~Taehyungs POV~~~~~

As I was walking out of my art class and y/n and I parted ways I ran into Jungkook. "Hi, Jungkookie! I guess I'm just meant to run into people today! Haha!" "What are you talking about Hyung?" "So funny story. I was walking in here but I was busy watching my bitmoji story so I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran into the most adorable girl! She's as cute as a button and had on a giant sweater and cute round glasses! I accidentally knocked her over but I helped her up and her hands are really soft and we're in the same art class together!" I finished my story very excited and slightly out of breath. "Well I'm glad you made a new friend hyung but I need to go to my photography class. I'll see you later." "Bye Jungkookie! I love you!", I yelled. If no one else's is going to embarrass him then it needs to be me right?

I walked out of the building and thought about my new friend. I bet Jungkook and the other Hyungs would like her. But maybe this time I'll keep y/n as my friend only and not drag her into the rest of our friend group. Bringing a girl in might just make things complicated.

~~~~~Jungkooks POV~~~~~

Conversations with Taehyung hyung sometimes wore me out. Especially when I just want to go to class and he yells about loving me. I love him too but I have a reputation to keep up! (The only taekook this is is bromance. Unless you guys want something else?) I walked into the classroom and there's the girl I took a picture of earlier. The way that she was just staring in wonder at the ceiling with big questioning eyes made me feel compelled to take a picture of her. Of course, my shutter went off so I had to move fast so I wouldn't get caught.

I felt kind of wrong for taking a picture without her permission but I couldn't let her cuteness go uncaptured. Her round glasses and big......... sweater? Was this the girl hyung was talking about? It could be someone else but I feel like he would be very good friends with a girl like this. Oh, shit, I've been standing in the doorway staring this whole time. It's fine. Act cool and confident and no one will question you. I take a seat behind her and wait for the teacher to start class. Class goes by with information I already know and handing out the schools cameras to those who don't have one.

As I was walking out of the classroom, I started going through my camera roll. I stopped on the picture of the girl and as I was admiring it I managed to run into said girl. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!" "It's fine. I'm getting used to it haha." Hmmm she's taking this surprisingly well. "I'm Jungkook, by the way." "I'm y/n, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too. Ummm.....I hope it's alright but uh I kind of took a picture of you earlier and I feel bad that I didn't ask you first." I scratched my neck sheepishly. "Oh, can I see it?" I moved my camera so she could see the picture. She gasped, "Oh my gosh......this is literally like the best picture ever taken of me! You have a real talent Jungkook." She smiled and pushed her glasses up while I blushed and thanked her for her compliment.

"Well, I need to go eat something. It was nice meeting you Jungkook. I'll see you later." She walked out of the classroom and I watched after her. A girl that I'm not nervous around? And she's cute and sweet?

Interesting.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

What is with meeting all these hot guys today? And why do they keep hurting me? Ok I guess Jungkook wasn't that bad but that's not the point! You think to yourself. Whatever, you need food before you can use anymore brain power. However, you can't stop thinking about what has happened today. You wanted things to be different but if things keep happening like this you'll be black and blue for the rest of the year.

You walk to the canteen and as you're about to open the door someone opens it. Aaannndd hits you with the door. In the face.

"OWWwwwwwwwww!", you hold you nose as you try to hold back your tears. "Ah shit! Fuck! I'm so sorry, are you ok?" "Language Hobi!" "Jin hyung someone just got hit in the face! Get your priorities straight!" You open your teary eyes to see three guys arguing. And yep, they're hot as well. "What the fuck?", you whisper but it seems like they heard you. "Hi, I'm sorry. Are you ok? I wasn't paying attention." "That seems to be a theme today." You say behind your hands. "What?" "It's a long story. I'm fine it just hurts..........really bad."

"Here, let me take a look at it.", the cute one that hit you in the face with the door is pushed aside so the cute one with the broad shoulders and profanity problem can look at your face. You gently pull your hands away so he can see the damage. "That looks like it hurts. It doesn't seem broken but it's red and a little swollen. I would suggest putting some ice on it." He smiles kindly before booping your nose. "OW! What the heck was that for?!" You bring your hands back to your nose to try and protect it from anymore boops. "I'm sorry! Your nose is just so cute I couldn't resist!" He smiles brightly and gives a high pitched laugh while your face heats up.

"Thank you for looking at my nose and making sure I'm ok but I don't know where to get any ice and I don't have a whole lot of time before my next class." "Can we help you?", you look at the one with the large sweater and soft features. "I don't even know your names. I couldn't ask you to do that." "Well, even though I hit you in the face with a door I would like to be your angel and buy your lunch. I'm Hoseok but everyone calls me Hobi." "I'm Jin and I would gladly find you some ice while you eat." "I'm Jimin and I can keep you company and be your friend!"

"Well, it's nice to meet all of you. I'm y/n and thank you for helping me." The boys exchange a look but before you can think about it too hard Jimin is dragging you inside to sit at a table while the others get the supplies.

Hobi comes back first with a plate of spaghetti and two pieces of garlic bread. "I didn't know what you like to eat so I figured this was a safe bet." "I love spaghetti! Thank you Hobi." You started digging into your food and by the time you were half way done Jin came back with your ice. "Thanks Jin. I'll put it on when I'm done eating."

As you were almost done they said their goodbyes and headed off to their next class. You finished your last slice of garlic bread, put your plate on the conveyor belt and headed off to your last class of the day with the ice that Jin brought you on your nose.

——————————————————————-

That's all for this chapter but everything will be tied together in the next chapter. Please let me know what you think!