New Girl in Town Pt.2

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

As soon as you unlocked your door you fell onto the floor. You didn't care that you still had your backpack on or that you were laying on a couple of shoes, you just needed to cry.

Once you had calmed down a little bit, you sit up, pull your shoes off and take your bag off of you. You crawl to your bed and put your glasses on your nightstand before pulling out your phone and making an important call. "Moshi Moshi! What's up? Syd says hi too!" You slightly smile at Brays enthusiasm but it quickly fades with a throb of pain from your ankle. "Are you ok, y/n? You're not saying anything."

"Can you take me to the hospital...?", you manage to say. Not even half a second later they tell you that they'll be there as soon as they can and Bray forces you to talk to Sid so she can be sure you don't pass out before they get there. When they walk in, you left the door unlocked, they find you in a lump on your bed. Tears still roll down your cheeks and nose as you sniffle in an attempt to keep in all your snot.

They carefully sit you up and help you change into something more comfortable before wiping off your face and helping you to the car. On the way to the hospital you tell them about what happened and they stay silent until you're done. You roll up to the hospital and head to the ER to get your ankle checked out.

You're waiting for them to call your name when Bray speaks. "Y/n, I think that you should talk to them. You always tell them when you're upset and they want to be here for you. I'm sure they feel awful for everything that happened today but give them a chance to make it better."

You sigh. You know that she's right but you also know that you're not in the right mind right now. Sure all you want to do is cuddle and hug them but you just can't help but feel that this new girl is going to cause trouble in your relationship.

They can tell that you're thinking so Syd interjects. "How about you get your ankle checked out and we'll stay with you and see if you want to talk to them tomorrow, ok?" You nod your head and they both rub your back.

"Ms. Y/n!", a nurse yells and your friends help you get up and follow her so you can be examined. You're told that it's sprained and that it will begin to swell and bruise more over the next few days. They wrap it and give you instructions to ice it and keep it elevated when you can.

Bray buys some pain reliever before heading back to your place and helping you get comfortable. True to their word they stay with you. You're very glad. You're not sure if you can sleep alone anymore.

_____________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry this chapter is so short but I am supperrrrr tired and need to go to bed. Let me know what you think and I'll try to update more soon!