Passing Notes......

~~~~~ Your POV~~~~~

You were sitting in the same row as the boys and focused on what Mr. Lee was lecturing about.

You feel a tap on your arm and look down to see a note next to your elbow on the desk.

You open it and read it discretely.

By the end of the note you are choking.

"Something you'd like to share with the class Ms. Y/n?", Mr. Lee asks.

You frantically shake your head and put your arms up in defense.

"Are you passing notes in my class?", he asks.

"It's not mine.", you blurt out.

"Oh then who's is it?", he asks sarcastically.

"Jin wrote it!", you slap your hands over your mouth after snitching.

"Really Y/n?", you hear him hiss.

"I don't do well under pressure!", you whisper yell back.

"Seokjin, would you care to read this note to the class?", Mr. Lee asks.

Jin shrugs and stands up with the note.

"'Roses are red, you're super hot, I'm thinking about you sitting on my co-"

"That's enough Seokjin! Return to your seat.", Mr. Lee says with a red face.

"He's the one who asked me to read it out loud.", Jin mumbles.

The rest of class you hear various whispers and have a blush stuck on your face.

When class ends a few guys give you a look before leaving. Kyle stops by your desk.

"You know May, I wrote a poem for you too. Wanna hear it?"

"My names not May-"

"Roses are red, your pretty thick-"

"I'm not interested in your three inch dick. I'll be leaving with my 7 boyfriends that could easily beat you up now.", you flip your hair over your shoulder and purposely step on his foot on your way out.

The boys bump into him harshly and follow you out.

_______________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry that this chapter is a filler but I thought that we should have some funny Jin. I have a new story out, A Royal in Servants Clothing, and I'm very excited about it! I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think!