The discussion........

~~~Third person POV~~~

Jimin rubbed his eyes as he walked down the hallway behind Taehyung. Jimin saw that everyone was gathered in the living room and knew that something serious was up if he was woken up. "What's going on?", he asked before yawning.

"Well it has come to my attention that we should talk about our relationship with y/n." Namjoon explained while looking at each of the boys. They all had an idea about what he was talking about but no one really wanted to admit it. Then Jimin spoke up. "I think that our friendship with her is going great." He truly felt this way but he also couldn't help but want to have more with you.

"The friendship is great but we've all known each other long enough to know that that's not all that we would like with her.", Jin said calmly. Damn he was like a mind reader. "Say that's true, what would we do about it?", Taehyung asks curiously. "Well little Jungkook here was asking for advice on how to confess so I would say he has some ideas.", Yoongi said.

"Yah, no targeting people in meetings. We discuss respectfully and peacefully.", Namjoon said as Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'll remember this the next time you try and argue with me about dick length." "That was one time and I had all the rights to defend my manhood!" "Can you two idiots focus so we can get back to the matter at hand?", Jin asked, thankfully resolving the peace.

"Ok, we all like her right? As more than a friend?", Namjoon asked carefully. Everyone answered yes and he continued. "This friendship we have is more important than a relationship, got it? And we all want an equal chance with y/n so I suggest we have a.....*mumbled word*." "What's so bad that you can't say? This is coming from the guy who said he would gladly suck Lee Jongsuk off any day." "You know that you would too!" "True but can't you just finish what you were saying so we can go to bed?" All the boys nodded, agreeing with Yoongi.

Namjoon took a deep breath. " I think that we should try a poly relationship." Everyone let that sink in. "That's what you were scared to say?", Yoongi asked. "They're a big responsibility and with seven of us it could be hard on y/n. We need to be careful and make sure that everyone is in before we talk to her about it." The room was silent. The possibility of rejection hanging over their heads but the thought of not even trying to be with y/n out weighed that.

"I'm in.", Jungkook spoke first. He looked around at his Hyungs for approval and found smiles on their faces. "I'm in." "I'm in." "I'm in." "I'm in." "I'm in." They talked a little more about the right time to tell her and decided that sooner was better than later. They came to the conclusion that they should ask you in the morning before they lost confidence. They made a plan then went to bed, excited and scared about the next day.

Jimin went back to his room with Hobi and reminded him to be quiet. Jimin quietly slipped into bed and scooted closer to you so you could have his warmth. He watched you for a little while before falling asleep, praying that you would give them a chance.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You woke up to an empty and realized that you were still in your clothes from yesterday. You checked to make sure you were wearing pants cause you were not making that mistake again and walked out of the room. You saw the boys sitting at the dining room table talking quietly as you came in. "Good morning everyone! What's for breakfast?"

The boys looked at you and their expressions were a mix of happy and nervous? Why would they be nervous? You don't have time to think about it as Jin sits you in a chair and gives you a plate with French toast on it. You eat it fast and as you're about to get up the boys stop you.

"Y/n, we need to talk.", Namjoon said getting straight to business. "Sure what's up?" "Well.... y/n we have to be honest. We all like you. Really like you. We would never ask you to choose between us so we were wondering if you would like to be in a relationship with the seven of us." Everyone's eyes are on you and they're surprised when you start to laugh. Hard.

"Good one guys. That was really funny but I'd like to take a shower before school.", you move to get up when a hand on yours stops you. You look up to see Taehyung staring deeply into your eyes and you swallow. "Y/n, were being serious.", he says. You stare at each of them accusingly. "Why would anyone want to go out with me? Especially seven guys and at the same time? Someone must be pranking me."

"Y/n..........we think you're amazing. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that when we first saw you we thought you were cute. Now seeing how you carry yourself with confidence we see that you have unlocked a beauty within yourself. We want to be part of your life y/n. At least let us try and if you don't like it then we can go back to being friends, ok?", Yoongi said all of this with such passion and you were shocked. Not only because this is the most you've heard him speak but because they actually wanted you the same way that you wanted them.

You looked around the room and looked at the boys with hopeful eyes. You'll be damned if you didn't try this out at least for a little while. "Let's give it a shot.", you finally say. The boys cheer.

You are all all smiles for the rest of the day. "This is going to be the start of something beautiful.", you tell yourself. This is one change that you're very excited for.