"You're hallucinating" I scoff.

"Am I?" he steps closer and I make a dash to run out of the room seeing his good-for-nothing expression.

"Not so soon" he catches me by my waist, swings me around, and throws me on his bed before climbing over me. My horny mind runs different scenarios but all is thrown out of the window when he starts tickling me.

"Kevin!!!!" I laugh hard.

"Say you smiled"

I laugh but don't agree.

"Say it"

"Wh-what?" I ask although I know. I just want him close.

"No" He tickles my neck and I lose it.

"Pee" I wheeze through my laughter and try to push him.

"Admit you smiled" His fingers tickle down my waist. I can't breathe anymore.

"You smiled"

"I did. I did" he gets off me. 

I lay breathless and try to take a lungful of oxygen whilst still smiling, wiping tears running down my face. I miss his warmth, his touch, our old time.

"I miss you" My mouth has her mind. Uttering things my brain doesn't agree to.

He simply looks me down with a serene smile and glittery eyes. His thumb wiping my tears.

"I'm here" he hugs me tightly. I don't hug back.

"Just leave" my lips tremble.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Fucking stubborn" I hug him and breathe him in. My heart feels rejuvenated like it was never broken.

"Why can't be things easy for us?" I ask hopelessly.

"Just name the thing you want"

"I want you"

"I'm yours" He kisses my forehead and my eyes burn with impending tears.

"No, not anymore. I don't deserve you" He pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

"You deserve happiness. Everyone does. Am I your happiness?"

"You are" He is.

"Then you deserve me"

"Why did you do that?"

He sits up straight and I follow the suit. I think we are having that talk now.

"I wanted to make you feel safe. I heard when you talked to Savija on the call"

"You tapped me" I should have known. He nods and takes my hand in his and draws lazy circles on it.

" You admitted that you're still scared of them. I wanted to free you from your demons. You were smiling but you were not happy. You could laugh all you want but at the back of your mind, they still had tied you. I wanted you free. I'm sorry I did without your permission, it's technically cheating, a betrayal but I'm not sorry to expose them. If I get a chance to do it again, I'll do it in a heartbeat. You could hate me but you'll be free as soon as you understand"

"At cost of breaking us?"

"At cost of breaking us. I can't fit in your brain but I'll leave you with one question if we had to switch places when you were kidnapped if it was me who was kidnapped and those women tortured me-" I jump out of the bed. The image he has painted is the worst he could do to me.