Chapter 17: The dirty underbelly spies of assassins

St Petersburg, Russia

Triple-A7,  pov

Triple-A7 typed in some commands on his keyboard at his desk as the screen lit up for him. Then he scrolled up to President Putin's flight schedule. The intel on the screen showed that Putin's Presidential aircraft was going to be landing in Washington, Dc soon. There was no doubt in his mind that once President Putin signed the treaty, his business would come to an end.

He had clicked on the link to the surveillance camera at shooting range in Scottsdale. Strange he, thought there was no video feed coming through. This wasn't good at all, he told himself. He hadn't heard from one of his assassins yet who was Aktien.

He had been one step ahead of the CIA all this time.   He had an asset inside the CIA. But there; was always the risk of the asset getting discovered. Still, he couldn't put on yet it. There was something about Rose. The intel that he had gotten from Rose about this supposed CIA black ops group was getting him worried.

Especially since this CIA officer,  sounded like a competition for him and a challenge he liked it. That would have to wait. Every detail of the assassination they planned had to go as planned, there couldn't a wrinkle in it. After all, he had done for the CIA, they left him out to dry telling him all the rogue countries he had sold weapons to were now a threat to national security.

Triple-A7 rose from where he was sitting at his desk strolling into the weapons area; where Azalea had the Knights Accuracy International sniper rifle clutched in her grip. The first time he had met and seen Azalea was at the shooting range in St Petersburg. He was amazed at how at deadly, her skills were in weaponry.

Right away he knew that he needed an assassin like her. He had learned, about her through one of his contacts in the SVR which was the Deputy Director of Directorate S which handled illegal agents that were under deep cover through the world.

"How's the Knight Accuracy International, compare  to the Orsis SE T-500," Triple-A7 asked Nikolai who sipping, his coffee in his stainless steel Black rifle mug.

"The Muzzle velocity is way too powerful on the new sniper rifle, trust me I use to be a sniper for the Spetsnaz," Niokila remarked.

"Don't worry I have never missed my target, when I was with The Shadows," Azalea stated.

"I'm not worried about that Azalea I don't trust Rose one bit, Yes we know that she worked for the CIA at one time and then gone rogue," Triple-A7 exclaimed. 

"There is only way one we cand find out if we can trust her, have her terminate President Putin," Azalea remarked.

"And if she is working for the CIA, then you can eliminate her after,"  Triple-A7 exclaimed

Yes the arms business, was demanding but it was one that in the grey area.  Where trust was optional and dangerous that's why he had so survived so long; either you were a predator or the hunted. he was indeed the predator no other sport like hunting humans that thrill of it all, and danger all one.