𝟜𝟛 • 𝕄𝕖 & 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Please read the note at the end, it's talks about what happens with this book in the future.

||| Levi's POV |||

All I could ask is please, I kept begging her to come back. I couldn't live without her. A piece of me left when her heart stopped beating. I looked at limp body. I picked her hand up, it was cold now. I placed a kiss on her knuckles. "Please." I whispered softly.

I do anything. Just come back, I'll do better. I'll be nicer and do everything you ask. We can live together in a home. You don't have to stay in the palace if you don't want to. I can quit the Scouts. And we could raise the children together like you wanted. I'll do anything... please. Your friends need you. Your parents need you. Kahira and Killian need you. I need you. I can't function without.

I can't lose anyone else...

"...But how do I know you won't leave me, that you won't die on me, that if I work for this that all my efforts are reduced to nothing. I can't put myself out on the line only to get hurt... I can't. I've been through enough as it is."

I told her that so long ago, before we were even officially together. Back when I was tripping over my words when I talked to you. We've come such a long way, haven't we?

"To think I use to be so scared of you. I went from being to scared of loving you to being scared of losing you and now I'm scared to let go what happens now..."

I remembered everything. The first time I saw her, the first time met her, the first time I spoke to her, the first time we really communicated with one another, the first time we embraced, the first time we almost kissed, the first time I hurt her, the first time she hurt me, the first time I was insecure about her, the first time we kissed, the first time we made love, the first time we argued, all of our first together. Everything decided to come back.

Impressive... whoever she was. I just watched her take down five titans, most people don't even get that in their lifetimes.

~

Two titans were heading towards the defenseless brats [Eren, Mikasa, and Armin] that just plugged up Trost. I flew towards them, I saw the girl from before flying in the opposite direction as me. We cut the napes simultaneously, I went from the right titan to the left titan, she went from the left titan to the right at the same exact time. I landed on the head of the left Titan and she landed on the right. We both did a quick scope of the area.

I only turned his eyes pupils to her direction, "Go get your ankle check out, you've done your job. You won't be of any use if you are injured." I stated. She nodded and flew off.

~

Usually, I wasn't the curious type but...

"Cadet (F/n)!" She turned towards me and made direct eye contact with me without hesitation. I wasn't used to new recruits not being the slight bit intimidated by me. I didn't notice that I tensed up. Her eyes.

~

"I guess, we have a lost cause, someone's lost for words," I said stoically to her. Immediately I said that, she started crying in front of everyone, before I could say anything else she simply wiped her tears and saluted then walked away to continue training.

~

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I may have been too cold especially for someone not used to my way of speaking yet."