𝟛𝟚 • 𝔻𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕤

Sorry this update took so long. I got really side track by my second Levi x Reader book that's coming out soon.

Hope you look forward to that
_______________

Your POV

When I signed up to be duchess, I didn't think it'd be this much work. I'm constantly meeting with people, signing off on things, giving Historia advice, making plans with her as while, staying in touch with all Wall activity. That's simply going off all my basic duties. On top of all of this, I'm on the search of my parents, I'm reaching out to people to helped me and my parents in the past, getting my revenge on the assholes trying to ruin my family name, and lastly planning a wedding.

I rested my head on my hand. I sat at my desk in my room at the palace. I have so much I want to do.

I tried to organize how I'm going to get everything done. My basic duties are fine, I can handle that. I needed to get on the add-ons I added away.

Tomorrow I can go to the prison and see what's going on with all the fake old geezers who sat in my position.

Concerning the wedding that neither Levi or I want. The only reason we are having one is to "Boost the moral of the people," according to the royal advisors and Erwin. I'll have some random person organize that. I'll just place a document of all our request.

I'm heading to Trost very soon. I'll go to visit  Nicole and Kylie as well as search for my mother's old town. They evacuated to Trost after what happened to Maria five years ago.

And... my parents. I have no idea where they might be. I'm hoping townspeople knew something, if not I have no leads.

I yawned. I rubbed my stomach with the hand that had my ring. Max placed his head on my lap. I pet the top of his head. Right now, Max was my buddy. Clayton had his duty to the Garrisons. And Levi was doing his job as Captain. They both left me alone in the capital last week as did all of my friends.

There was a knock on my door. Before the person simply just entered. The only one who would be able to do that is Historia. I turned my head to her.

"I knew you'd be awake," she commented.

"Captain made me promise to look after you. Which means he said that you have to eat every meal, snack when you're hungry, get full nights rest, stay hydrated, get massage at times for your cramps, and not to overwork or stress yourself out. Stress is bad for the baby you know."

My eyes widened, "You know about the–"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Historia said. She came to me and made me go to bed. "There's so much to be accomplished, I know... but I think you're so focused on the future that you're forgetting that you need to be present in the present."

"Wow, Historia, and I thought I was supposed to be the older and wiser one of us two." I commented. "You're right, I'll take this one day at a time."

|||

I stood in front of the door of one of the rooms the "nobles" were being kept in. The door was opened by one of my guards and I entered.

The premier of the three regiments, Zachary, was there. In the room was the chubby royal government minister in a contraption. He was upside down, he only wore clothing from the knees down and there was handkerchief to cover his manhood most likely for my arrival. The machine was used to make him forcefully eat his own feces.

"Zachary..." I started.

"My Grace?" He said.

"You have outdone yourself. I'm impressed. I thought that you'd be soft on them seeing of how publicly you are looked up upon but this is what I want to see. Little men being put in their rightful position." I said praising him.