𝟚𝟝 • 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Third Person

No one dared to speak or even mention her name around the Captain. Captain didn't know anything about her whereabouts or her wellbeing. Anything concerning her was unknown. Quite frankly he didn't care— at least that's what he told himself. But his best guess she was alive and well.

Her being wasn't something Levi could be concern about with everything else going on. The drama only now died down.

With Reiner has been exposed as the Armored Titan, Bertholdt being the Colossal Titan, Ymir also being a Titan, and the theory that Titans were once human there's a lot that's happened in the last month after the Battle at Stohess.

For the time being, Levi and his new squad consisting of Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, Connie, and Historia— Krista's true name— have been staying in a cottage as a hideout for Hanji to conduct experiments.

Levi POV

I walked into the cottage I told the brats to clean. When I walked in all I could hear is the sound of teenagers bickering.

"What's all the commotion about?" I asked to myself.

They continued to bicker. I walked over to the table to examine their cleaning. As I brushed my fingers under the table, dust came trickling down. "I'm quite sure I gave you enough time." I said sternly. I finally got all of their attention. "Anyways we'll discuss your lax cleaning job another time. Eren, Hanji is itching to get the experiment started."

~*Time Skip*~

"Eren! What's wrong, Eren?! Get up! The future of humanity is riding on you! Get up, dammit!" Hanji screamed at Eren's Titan form.

"Hey, four-eyes. He's not quite the same this time. He's not even 10 meters, and some of his body doesn't have muscle." I told her. "Plus, Eren's ass is hanging out."

"I can see that! Eren! Can you still move?! Give us a signal or something! Eren!" Hanji screamed like a mad man.

Mikasa jumped in action to save Eren's despite no one giving her permission. That gloomy brat is acting on her own again. Time to think up a punishment.

"Eren! Hot! Hot damn, you are hot!" Hanji screamed. I just watched as the scene unfolded.

"Hanji, wait! Eren is bleeding!" Mikasa yelled at Hanji.

Hanji ignored anything anyone had to see to her, "Whoa! Check it out, Moblit! Eren's face! Hurry up and sketch it!"

Moblit yelled at her as well, "Section Commander! Are you lacking in human compassion?!"

I had enough of watching this. "Move out. We're done here." I said and everyone's dispersed at my order.

We gave Eren time to rest after the experiment. He slept for a whole day and for that whole day Hanji went over information and data she gather from the experiment. We still weren't close to finding out on how to use Eren's Titan hardening ability to seal the wall.

We all gathered around the table and went over the information Hanji got from trip to Trost together. "Sorry, Eren I got carried away," Hanji admitted, "looks like we've got a long road ahead before we can use the Titan hardening ability to seal the wall. But right now we are talking about Trost."