𝟜𝟙 • 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

Levi POV

She was still asleep in my arms. Sam and Jonathan slept in her arms. I gently stroked her hair, careful to not wake her.

I thought my life would be nothing but pain, nothing but having to fight for my life day after day. But I'm undeniably the happiest man alive when I'm next to her. She was the best thing I never knew I needed.

Her nostrils started flaring, a tiny quirk she had. She only did that when she was about to wake up. I watched as she slowly woke from her sleep. She lightly yawned. She stroked Jonathan's hair and kissed the top of Sam's head. Her attention was finally brought towards me.

A small smile painted her lips, "Good morning." She greeted. She leaned in and rested her head under chin. I placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Good morning." I replied to her.

She relaxed in my grasp and her breathing slowed as she relaxed in arms. I found myself relaxing just by her being so close to me. Sometimes being strong is overrated, I would let anyone take my strength if it meant being completely vulnerable in her arms. It's gotten to the point of where nothing else matters to me and just want to be with her and our family.

I looked down at her and softly smiled. I kissed the top of head and pulled her closer into me.

The hell?

I wiped the tears forming in my eyes. They continued to well up while my lips continued to stay in a smile.

(F/n) pushed herself away from me. She looked at me in concern, "What's wrong?" She placed her hands on my cheek to hold them. I crossed my arms over my face to covered my face with my elbow. Not only was I crying but I started blushing in embarrassment from being caught.

She kept hammering me with questions to find out what was happening. Still, I kept my face covered. She tried to see, but I put my hand between us to keep her away. I was trying to get myself to stop but this was outside of my own control.

She gently sighed and gave up. To comfort me, she pulled my head to her chest and held me lovingly in her arms. Being in her arms forced me to put my guard down.

"Please, tell me what's wrong. Why are you sad?" She questioned.

"I'm not sad. I'm happy. I'm so happy." I put my arms around her and pulled her in.

I continued to cry. "I can never be as happy as when I'm with you, but then I start to think of when the babies get born and how'd I feel. If I can't handle this, how am I suppose to handle that. I'm so in love with you. You are my everything, nothing seemed worth it without you. I'm just so lucky to be the person by your side and I don't know who to thank for that. You are single handedly the best thing to ever happen to me."

"I find it hard to say just how much I love you and just how much I care about you or how much I find you special. None of my words can even compare to what I actually feel. But I can definitely tell you that you're the only person who can make me smile. In the past, when I met you I was struggling with trying to figure out if I like feeling all warm and fuzzy inside... And I do. And you're the only person who can make me feel that way. I just love you. I love you so much. There's not enough words to express it."

"So now I'm crying. Just laugh if you want to. This is embarrassing." I said finishing my rant.

One of her hands left me. When I looked up at her, her hand was clamped over her mouth to muffle her cries. Way to go Levi.

"Please, don't cry." I said.

"How am I not suppose to?" She questioned. She smiled down at me. "Thank you for making me the luckiest person in the Walls."