𝟘𝟞 • 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤

Happy New Year! Hopefully, the new year is treating you great. My gift to you is lame but enjoy the double upload.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ lots of love ♥

Your Pov

It's been an additional three days since class about expeditions and formation started, its finally over. Sitting in that boring classroom listening to a squad leader talk was extremely boring. At least now, I know what position I'm in. I was placed in the Right Flank, Outer Rim Row 1-8: Communication. Basically, I was in one of the most dangerous positions, it was said that the outer rim encounters the most titans. I was riding alone alongside extra horses. Great. The bright side to all of this is that my ankle wasn't in aching pain anymore.

For the first day out of the classroom, we're doing hand-to-hand combat. Armin, Sasha, Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Kristen, and Ymir head out to the combat field. We were about five minutes early and some more people started arriving.

At exactly noon, Lance Corporals Levi Ackerman walked on to the field. We all lined up side to side and saluted. He stood in front of all of us.

"As most of you already know, I'm Captain Levi. I got stuck with training. I have no time or tolerance for insubordinate brats. For the next few days, training will be dedicated to hand-to-hand combat. It may seem futile to train with hand-to-hand combat when you are expected to go outside the walls, but remember Titans come in all shape and sizes, some just as tall as you if not smaller. Unlike boot camp when you were trainees, you should take this seriously. Everyday besides Tuesday and Thursday will be dedicated to training those two days, I will assign all of you chores to do." He said, in his introduction.  "Now, the person to your right will be your partner." I looked towards my right and saw Ymir. That's easy.

Everyone spreads out with their partners, Ymir and I gets into our stances. She keeps her regular annoyed face and I keep my emotionless face. The ways she fights is different from the rest, she's more of an defensive fighter, she doesn't lunge right in, she waits until her opponent comes in before attacking. I have to come in first, I acted like I was going to throw a punch but focusing all power into the sweep I was going to throw. She caught my fist with ease, but not noticing my sweep she tumbles into the ground. I pinned her down.

3.

2. She kept struggling out of my grip but I kept it tight.

1. I got off of her, I held my hand out for her, she accepts it and got back in our stances.

|||

After 3 matches with Ymir, my new partner was Armin. This time, if you had the wooden knife you had to keep the knife for a long as possible. If you didn't have the knife, you would have to try to take it from the opponent. Armin and I got into our stances, he tried to hide his fear but he was failing badly. I wasn't going to go full speed or full power on him. He held the knife tightly in his hand. I lunged for his knife but he slid back not knowing I grabbed his arm with the knife in it. I put his arm behind his body and stole the knife with my other hand.

He sighed in defeat, "I knew I wasn't going to win",  he said. I smiled in response, and poke his cheek, he smiled back. We set up for another match.

|||

Finally a break, that was 3 whole hours of combat, I went to take a shower. Even though I wasn't as sweaty as other people. Annie's really intense training really paid off but it's not as much or as harsh as her dad. She would tell me stories about her dad, she never said she didn't like him, but she never said if she liked him either. He wasn't the best father, but she did say her dad supported her every decision. She never brought up her mother, I never asked since it seemed like a touchy subject.