𝟛𝟡.𝟟𝟝 • 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝

Disclaimer: These memories are not available to (F/n) yet... yet.

This is the last one. Thank you for bring so patient. Uploads should be regular from now on.
________________________________

Heartbroken Issac was stuck in his bed replaying everything that Kahira had said to him. He didn't move from his spot, not when he was called for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, not when his siblings or nieces and nephews wanted to play, not when Elizabeth would request to see him.

Issac kept the necklace in his hands. He was going to be married, now, in three days and not to Kahira.

"Issac..." Elizabeth begged on the opposite of his room door. Isabella was coming go see her older brother as well, she stood and waited by the corner.

"Please, come out," Elizabeth said, "I know it hurts and it hurts a lot, but think about Kahira. She always let you make your own choices, she finally made one for herself. You should respect that."

Isabella exhaled deeply. Although, she wasn't a huge fan of Elizabeth. She was right. She walked over to to Issac's room. "Junior, it's Bella. Elizabeth is right. She wasn't happy here and that's not your fault. She just wants different things for her life and she wants it to be with you obviously but it can't...."

Isabella continued, "You love her, but it's time to let her go. You said it yourself the only thing you care about is her happiness, help her find it." Isabella said. "Even if you're not happy together, you'll still be happy for each other... That's all I had to say. Mom wanted me to call you for lunch, Junior."

The sound of Issac's bedroom door clicked, he embraced his sister. Issac just recently started letting his family in, mostly because Kahira kept her promise from their talk on the rooftop and bullied him into fixing his relationship with his family. Isabella lovingly rubbed his back. He used his left hand to hold Elizabeth's face and thanked her.

"How do I help her find happiness?" Issac asked. "...That's all I want for her."

"First, she wouldn't want to see you crying." Elizabeth said. "I heard she's very tough." Issac softly chuckled and wiped his tears.

Isabella spoke, "Second, you know her better than anyone else, you know exactly what she wants and what she needs. Be her friend. You promised her that wouldn't leave her that doesn't have to change."

Issac nodded. "You're right."

Meanwhile, Kahira spent most of her time in the room provided for her in the palace with Hope. She was still a little puppy and didn't do much but eat and sleep, but she's slowly starting to want to interact with everything and everyone she sees.

While Kahira was there, the King had his guards handling the investigation of Kahira. They questioned the Ackerman family, the men at camp, the men she trained with as a young cadet, the group of guys she stayed with for a while, the old woman she lived with, the orphanage she was out in, Elizabeth's family.

After all the information gathered, they found that Kahira's story lined up perfectly with everything she had said before. That was her life, no lie to it.

Consequently, Issac was summoned causing the cancellation of his wedding. Issac was in the the palace due to the majority of the King's staff being out to carry out the investigation. Issac was equivalent to the 100 men that he had lost during this process for the investigation.