𝟚𝟙 • 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

So Season 3 Part 2 came out today. That's a thing.
Question: How many of you read the manga? (I do.)
______________

Red - Titan spotted.
Black - Abnormal Titan spotted.
Purple - An emergency of some kind.
Blue - An order to retreat.
Green - Change direction of the formation: Fired by the commander in one direction to indicate a change in the direction, and then repeated by the relay soldiers.
Yellow - This lets everyone know that the mission has been terminated, be it successfully or failed.
Acoustic - A special shell that emitted a high-pitched noise.

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of movement in the room. I sat up to find Levi with a towel wrapped around his hips, showing his well-built body. I've seen him more than shirtless before, it doesn't change the fact that he's hot. "Morning." He said. "You still have two hours before you have to report, so it's completely up to you what you want to do, just keep in mind that you still need to get dressed and eat breakfast." He informed me.

I got out of bed and stretched my limbs. I made my way to my drawer and pulled out a clean set of uniform, Levi was getting dressed, I was getting undressed. I wrapped a towel around my body. "I'll see you soon." He held my face and pecked my lips very quickly before leaving.

No word about being concerned? That's new.

|||

We were still at HQ but we were getting ready to depart, it would my last time seeing Levi before the expedition. He pulled me aside and spoke lowly while everyone was getting their horse ready. He handed me a pink flare. "Only use this if your life is in danger. I'll come, I promise you that." He said. I nodded. "Don't be reckless, I still have unfinished business with you after we get back." I smiled at his concern. The concern I've grown to love. I put the pink flare with the rest of my flares.

"Oi, brat." I gave him all my attention again. He gently placed his lips on mine, he held my hips to his, my hands held his face and returned to kiss. Levi was never openly affectionate, at least, not in front of everyone. We both never truly confirmed they we were together. The kiss was so gentle and sweet yet passionate.

I ignored the sound of people freaking out in the background, if they weren't freaking out, they were cheering. It felt like it was just me and Levi. Levi gentle kiss turn hungry like it was the last time he was going to see me. Once we pulled away, we kept our foreheads connected and stared deeper into each other's eyes, I saw Levi smile for only half a second, which caused me to smile even wider. I held his hands and wrote: "Je t'aime aussi."

Last night, I asked Jean what je t'aime meant since Jean was French as well, and I wasn't going to leave Levi hanging.

"Saddle up!" My squad leader said. I had to go, I held Levi's hand with both of mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. Levi was still stunned.

|||

Thirty seconds until the gates open. I looked around at my surroundings, I saw the girl I saved that day at Trost, looking at me through the window. I couldn't possibly forget those big green eyes and silky black hair. Her eyes gleamed at the sight of me, "Mom, the nice lady is really there!?" She cheered. Her mother came and lifted her up and they both looked at me. I smiled at them and gave them a saluted. "She's so cool!" Her mouth hung open in awe. I nodded at them and turned my focus back on the mission.

"This is it. Humanity is now about to take another step forward. Show us what you're made of." Everyone pumped their fist in the air and released a battle cry. "Open the gate!" The gate rose from the ground. "Forward! Now commencing the 57th Exterior Scouting Mission! Move out!"