𝟛𝟡.𝟝𝟘 • 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝

Sorry, it took so long. These are kinda hard to write. But we're almost back to the present story.
____________

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K!
THAT'S SO CRAZY!

Disclaimer: These memories are not available to (F/n) yet... yet.
________

"Issac, sweetheart," Issac's mother cooed. She brought her hands to cup his cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Mother. I'm alright." Issac responded with the best smile he could make out. He lovingly kissed his mother's cheek.

Issac Ackerman meet with the royal family. Randomly, the King felt a sharp pain in his head, like something was rattling his brain and causing a strange ringing.

In the garden the same thing happened to Kahira but on a more extreme level. She laid on the ground thinking that it was just her body's response to her heart being shattered. In reality, it was something completely different.

"Dear, are you alright?" The queen asked.

"Yes, I'm alright," the king replied. Issac requested that the King rest.

|||

After the party, Issac didn't even know what to do anymore. Everything in his mind was telling him to look for Kahira, but there's no way he'd find her if she doesn't want to be found.

Issac gave up and went to his room. He couldn't see the point of any of this anymore. Why be an Ackerman? What's the point of even being home? What was the point of anything? What value does his name, his wealth, his status, his life have if he couldn't share it with Kahira?

His hand ran through his hair. Hopefully she'd show up in the morning. He didn't know how'd he could fix this one.

The next morning, Kahira woke up where she collapsed last night. The event of the night showed on her face, hair, and dress. Tears ruined her face of makeup as well it smudged from sleeping on the grass. Her eyes were red, dry, and puffy. Her nose was a very bright tint of red as well. Her hair was tangled up and had grass, twigs, and other elements of outside lost in it. Her dress and body were sticky from wine being poured on her with the addition of very visible green glass stains. Lastly, her body aches from sleeping on the floor.

She was an overall mess.

She forced herself up regardless of how she felt. She somehow managed to walk all the way to the mansion. As servants saw her approach, they prepared a bath for her to soak in. They saw and heard what had happened last night. They felt pity for both, Issac and Kahira, mainly for Kahira.

The servants took care of Kahira even if she didn't think she deserved such nice treatment. When they asked if they could do anything, Kahira just requested for a carriage back to camp.

She wanted to forget all of this. She didn't want to be in this fancy mansion or at that competitive camp or on the lonely streets. She just wanted to be.

She was done believing she could be more than she is. She's not meant to be someone special or do anything special.

Kahira dressed herself and tied her hair up. She brought out her trunk and packed the little materials she owned.

Her movements were slow and dragged. She was no longer sad anymore just empty. She really thought she had something with Issac, that really just came back to hit her in the face. And Elizabeth... what did she even do to her? Nothing, why was she angry? Where'd her hate come from someone who barely even knew her.